Epilogue

This is it y'all! Thanks so much for reading and commenting! I hope you guys enjoy the conclusion of this story!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

In Maya's mind, this had been the best concert she'd ever done. Her energy was through the roof, and so was the crowd. She was happier, happier than she could ever remember being. The weight of Larry wasn't on her shoulders anymore, and she was singing her music. The music that she had always dreamed of playing for everyone. This was what she had always wanted.

Saying goodnight to the crowd and coming off the stage to be greeted by her parents was one of the highlights of her night. They had been cheering her on from the side of the stage, Maya gaining confidence every time she saw them, and even more happiness and laughter as she would see Shawn dancing horribly up against her mother.

Riley and Farkle had been especially giddy. As their best friend had been shining so bright since Larry had been fired. Farkle had told Riley that the last time he had seen maya shine so bright was when she found out that she would be getting signed. It was a huge thing for him to be able to see her like that again, and a little overwhelming as Riley squeezed his hand tight.

"You were amazing!" Katy yelled out as she hugged her daughter. This time Shawn practically throwing himself at her.

"I'm so happy that you guys could stay! And I'm so happy that Farkle told you everything, and that Josh is back! This night couldn't get any better!" Maya told them. Shawn and Katy shared a look. Maya watched them back and forth. "What?" She asked.

"We wanted to wait and tell you later, but maybe this is a better time!" Shawn called out. Katy smiled.

"We might have to move a few things from the guest room into your basement." Katy said as she placed a hand on her stomach. Maya stared at her hand and then looked up at Katy and then to Shawn.

"No freaking way!" Maya yelled out before she tackled them both again. Katy laughed as she held her daughter tighter. "When?" Maya asked.

"Next spring! We just found out a couple of days after you left." Shawn said.

"But we'll have plenty of time to talk about that later! Right now I think you have other business to take care of." Katy winked at her. Maya smiled and nodded before she walked past her parents. Josh was standing beside Riley and Farkle with a sleeping Auggie in his arms.

Maya smiled at him as their eyes locked over Auggie's shoulder, and Josh smiled back. As Maya made her way over to them, a man walked towards them with a smile on his face.

"Miss. Hunter?" He asked. Maya stopped in front of him, they were only a few feet away from the others, so they could hear everything being said as well.

"Yes?" Maya asked him. The man smiled as he reached into his side pocket of his jacket and pulled out a card.

"My name is Logan Barlins, I'm a record producer over in LA. I usually travel and try to make it to as many concerts as I can, and I just happened to be here in New York on business. I hear you're looking for a new manager, I loved your concert and I think some of the connections that I have will as well." He told her. Maya beamed.

"It's really nice to meet you!" She exclaimed as he handed her the card and she shook his hand.

"I was talking to your boyfriend over there and I know you'll be on tour for another few months so, give me a call sometime and we can schedule an appointment when ever you get back to LA." He told her. Maya glanced over at Josh, who looked away as his face was turning red. Maya smiled and nodded as she turned her attention back to Logan.