BROKEN BUT MENDING

[Teen Wolf] [Season One] [Scott McCall/OC]

Ellie Argent's life had gone from happy and easy to a major shit-storm in about two seconds. One moment she was a normal girl living New York, procrastinating from schoolwork and watching an unacceptable amount of Netflix, the next both of her parents were dead.

Now, she has to live all the way across the country, in Beacon Hills, a Podunk town in Northern California, with her aunt, uncle and cousin, Allison. She likes them – even her creepy aunt was better than her down-right scary grandfather, Gerard – but she doesn't want to live them. She feels like her life is over, and moving away only seems like leaving her world behind.

Maybe Scott McCall will help her breathe again, even as her family skeletons threaten to expose his darkest secrets. 

BOOK ONE | Broken But Mending | COMPLETED (1)

BOOK TWO | To Better The Shattered | COMPLETED (2)

BOOK THREE | A Shard Of Glass | COMING SOON (6a & 6b)

Disclaimer: This series contains a lot of quotes and references from multiple fandoms, primarily the Vampire diaries and random comedy films. None of these belong to me. (This is mostly present in the prologue of the sequel To Better The Shattered). These will be gradually decreased as I edit.