1.00 In Which He Receives Balls To The Face

DISCLAIMER: I Do Not Own Teen Wolf

Heart Monitor,

When Ellie woke up the Sunday after her birthday, she was excited to see Scott. Not only had he given her the best day ever, she'd opened the gift to find a beautiful silver necklace with an infinity symbol. She and Allison had spent almost two hours on the Saturday gushing about it, and then the taller girl told her about how she'd gotten word from Stiles. Apparently, Mr Stilinski was hit by a car, just like Ellie almost was, and he could've been seriously injured. The girls made sure to make a mental note to ask Stiles how the sheriff was doing.

Her boyfriend was supposed to sneak in through her window at six pm (they'd already texted each other about it), after the rest of her family headed out to some restaurant. It was an entire elaborate scheme that she and Allison had thought up: Ellie was to pretend she was ill the entire day, stay home while everyone else was gone and then make sure none of the neighbours see Scott.

He appeared on time, grinning, and he opened his mouth to speak, probably to say 'hi' or any greeting, but she pounced on him before he could. He managed a strangled, "Sorry. Phone broke," before moving his lips with hers. They kissed feverishly, and she could feel him smiling against her mouth as she forced down onto the bed under her. It was weird, they'd only been going out for around three months, but she'd made out with him more times than she had with her year-long boyfriend, Samuel.

His hands went to the hem of her shirt, brushing against her bare skin, and she whispered, "Take it off."

Scott pulled back slightly, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah," she rolled him around so he was on top of her and laughed, "But you first,"

Ellie grabbed the bottom of his t-shirt, yanked it over his head and grinned, fingers sliding underneath his belt to tug him closer. Scott pushed the straps of her bra down her arms before slipping his hands under her top to unclasp it. She threw the lacy bundle across the room and let him roll them over again so she was sat straddling him. Ellie smirked, taking hold of the hem of her tank top and preparing to remove it. The look on his face was that of a sort of lustful wonder, like he couldn't believe he was getting this far with a girl.

But then the front door slammed downstairs and sheer panic fluttered through them both. "Oh, crap." She gasped, jumping off of him to lock the door firmly, hands going to her hair. "Uh..." she trailed off, but Scott was already standing in front of her, hands moving to her hips and tugging her closer. They kissed again, moving back so she pressed against the wall. She went to take off her top again, but a knock sounded at the door.

Scott stumbled back, eyes wide, and she pushed him into the wardrobe, wrapping her arms around her chest, painfully aware that her bra was half way across the rom.

"Um, just a..." she kicked his shirt under the bed, "Just a second."

Ellie unlocked the door and let it swing open, a forced smile on her face. "Hey," her Aunt Kate said. She nodded in return. "What's going on?"

"Nothing," she walked back into the room, "Just doing homework, sending some emails,"

"Emailing Scott?" Kate teased.

Ellie scoffed, "No. Emailing Amelia from New York about how my gun-nut uncle decided to shoot an innocent mountain lion in the school parking lot."

"And that wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that you're grounded," Aunt Kate let her eyes flick over to her niece, smiling, "And that you can't see Scott?"

"I think you have me confused with one of those pathetic girls whose world stops spinning for a guy," Ellie said through pursed lips.

Kate cocked her head to the side, "But..."