1.90 In Which She Is Put Down

DISCLAIMER: I Do Not Own Teen Wolf

So, it didn't take to long for Ellie to release that maybe jumping into a team effort thing with Stiles and Jackson wasn't totally clever. For one thing, neither of them seemed to have any clue that she knew about the shit that went on at the dance, or even about the werewolves, that was pretty apparent from the look of horror on their faces.

"W- you know?" was Stiles' eloquent response. Jackson just made a noise not unlike a cat being choked and went a sickly shade of yellow-white.

"About the werewolves?" Ellie said blankly, "Yeah, my aunt told me."

"And- and Scott?"

"I saw him shift, like, three hours ago in the parking lot," she told him, "Now, are we going to go save the day, or what?"

Jackson stumbled forward slightly, opened his mouth to speak, but Stiles was already grabbing Ellie's arm and directing her to the door.

"Boys." Oh no. Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Shit, no, her luck was freaking non-existent. Why did the universe hate her so much?! The trio turned slowly to see Chris Argent and a couple of his goons, smiling maliciously. "I was wondering if you could tell me where Scott McCall is." He seemed to notice Ellie then, scowling sharply as pure rage swept over his face like a tidal wave. "Ellie Amelia Argent, I thought I sent you to Washington with your aunt and your cousin?"

"You did."

"And why are you here?"

"Because you don't own me," she snapped, "And I seriously doubt that Allison is out of state, anyway. Kate wants to kill the alpha way too much to just leave."

There was a slight pause where Chris just looked at her, before he turned to the boys. "Tell me where Scott McCall is."

"Scott McCall?" Stiles said hoarsely, "Umm, haven't seen him since the dance." The older man's face soured. "Jackson, you?"

"Uh... I..." Jackson made an odd noise at the back of his throat.

Stiles closed his eyes, looking incredibly close to punching the lacrosse captain again. "Oh, for the love of God."

In a second, they were grabbed by the goons and thrown into an empty (dark) hospital room. Ellie was handled roughly (probably because of her Argent status), but Stiles and Jackson were tossed unceremoniously into a bed, stomachs connecting harshly with it.

"Let's try this again," the hunter said, locking the door, "Where is Scott McCall?"

"I'm not going to tell you anything!" Stiles spat, showing bravery Ellie had never seen on him. "I haven't seen Scott since the dance!"

"Yeah!" Jackson agreed weakly, face pale and eyes darting nervously around the room.

Chris ignored the other boy and instead shoved Stiles against the wall and growled, "Let me ask you a question, Stiles. Have you ever seen a rabid dog?"

"No," the teen ground out, "But I can put it on my to do list if you just let me go."

"Well I have," Chris informed him darkly, "And the only thing I've ever been able to compare it to is seeing a friend of mine turn on a full moon. Do you want to know what happened?"

"Can we save this until later, Uncle Chris?" Ellie asked sharply, "We kind of have places to go."

"Yeah, I mean, I don't really want to know all that much," Stiles nodded, clenching his jaw, "No offense to your story telling skills."

"He tried to kill me." Mr Argent continued as if no one had spoken, "And I was forced to put a bullet in his head. The whole while that he laid there dying, he was still trying to claw his way toward me, still trying to kill me, like it was the most important thing he could do with his last breath. Can you imagine that?"