0.50 In Which It Usually Ends A Little Differently

DISCLAIMER: I Do Not Own Teen Wolf

 Pack Mentality,

Scott didn't know how he ended up at the school with Ellie, but he wasn't complaining. It was still surreal for him, that he had a girlfriend, that she'd kissed him, hell, that she even liked him. The thought of it all was enough to make this huge, stupid grin come onto his face and sit there for hours.

It was dark out, and the bus park behind the school was incredibly quiet, but he didn't care. Ellie was giggling, which he didn't hear often, and her face was pulled into one of those smiles that made him feel weak at the knees. Her clothes were somewhat out of character: a black, flared skirt and purple tank top under an unbuttoned pea coat. She still looked beautiful though (she would look beautiful in a burlap sack).

"Where are you taking me?" she asked, voice loud in the silence around them. He dragged her to one of the buses; mischief shining in his eyes in a way he hoped was exciting for her.

"Somewhere we can be alone."

He wasn't sure why he hadn't taken her somewhere else; the school was a bit weird. No one wanted to be at school any longer than they had to be, and he didn't want her to think he was a freak, or something. He was a bit of a freak, because, hello, werewolf, but he didn't want her to know that. Yet.

"We are alone," Ellie pointed out as the reached one of the buses.

"Somewhere we can be..." he leaned closer to her, so that their lips were almost touching, "More alone,"

And then they were in the bus.

The walkway in between was small, but Scott was used banging his hips into the chairs on either side (around five lacrosse meets practise). It seemed Ellie was, too, because she was weaving around them with a surprising level of expertise.

Scott sat, back to the window, on one of the seats, and his girlfriend (he really loved calling her that) took a seat opposite. They stared at each other for a second, grinning and tilting their heads in different directions. Soft giggles were escaping her, but it seemed she wasn't one to wait for him to make a move. Trust me, he wasn't complaining.

She was stood up in an instant, and then she was on his lap, with her hands on the back of his neck and her eyes glinting impishly. Shivers ran down his spine, the blood pumping through his veins in a way he should've been worried about. It was difficult to think about much, however, when she swooped forward and pressed her lips to his.

Things were a little heated after that, and the details jumbled up in his head. All he knew was that one second they were kissing, the next his hand was creeping up her top and his mouth was on her neck. He curled his hand around the seat, feeling a strange tingling sensation run through the tips of his fingers. Okay, he was new to this whole making out thing, but he was pretty sure the tingles were supposed to be somewhere a bit further south than his nails.

It was only when she pulled away from him that he realised his heart rate was crazy, and he was shifting. Panic flashed through him, and he tried to yank himself away from her, but she was so tempting. But the temptation was different to what it was a second ago.

The familiar pain in his gums alerted him to his canines growing into fangs, the way that everything was clearer and tinged red told him his eyes were glowing yellow.

"Scott?" Ellie asked hesitantly, pulling herself into a standing position (she fell from his lap when he stood up, but he'd barely heard her yelp), "Scott?"

Scott turned to face her, watched as her eyes grew wide and her mouth gaped. He knew what she was seeing, and he knew that it terrified her.

She backed away, but he followed her step by step, baring his teeth in a growl. Ellie spun around, running away as whimpers echoed around the enclosed space. Primal instinct filled him, and he grabbed her ankle, wanting her near him. He wanted to tear her apart, piece by piece, and revel in the power that would give him.