Chapter 1

Keith's POV

Lance is an idiot. He signed us up for this stupid mission and I was planning on spending my day in the training room. Apparently, Shiro wants us out gathering supplies for the next galra attack. The team needs food, water, and some mechanical stuff for the ship for Pidge to use. The hardest part about this mission is going to be putting up with Lance.

I don't know what it is about him that aggravates me the most. His inability to give others attention, his constant flirtatious attitude, his self-righteous behavior, or his inexplainable ability to simultaneously push all my buttons at once. I just plain hate his guts.

We packed up the red lion, because Shiro knows I'm more responsible than Lance and BY FAR a better pilot, and we headed out into space. It's been five minutes and this asshat is ALREADY playing crappy music.

"No dance pop in my lion." I growl at him, snatching his iPod out of his hand.

"Passenger always picks! Keep your eyes on the road!" Lance snapped back, taking his iPod from me.

"We're in space! There isn't a road! Turn this shit off!" I raged, turning back to look him in the eyes.

God, those eyes. They put me in a spell. AH! I lost control of my lion and we smashed into a meteor shower. I tried regaining control but we had picked up too much speed, the lion crashed from meteor to meteor until we finally got out of the shower...but Lance was on top of me in the pilot's seat.

"GET OFF. NOW." I yelled, pushing Lance's chest.

"Why? You don't like what you see?" Lance smirked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Shut your mouth and sit down. No more music." I retorted, turning off the radio.

We sat in silence for another twenty minutes before we reached our first pitstop. The space mall looked crowded and I saw a line leading to a booth by the center fountain. We walked up and Lance ran to the line.

"Keith! This lady reads minds! She's a gypsy! We gotta try it!" Lance shouted, a big goofy grin spreading across his face.

"You seriously believe in that crap?" I asked, internally mocking him.

"Duh. I mean, aliens exist so why can't gypsies?" Lance said, sarcastically.

"Fine. You do the stupid gypsy thing and I'm going to hot topic." I sighed, walking away already.

"EMO!" Lance screamed at me.

Lance's POV

Keith's hilarious when he's mad. He gets red in the face and he clenches his fists. That's why I annoy him so much, I love seeing him that tense. It's actually kind of attractive. Nevermind that, I can't wait to try this gypsy thing. I wonder what I'm thinking about. Wait. This is what I'm thinking about. Whatever! It's gonna be so cool!

"Hello. Ready for your mind reading?" the gypsy cooed, taking my hand in hers.

"I see you have feelings for a friend of yours. Oh! But it's your rival. Keith Kogane. Noted, you don't think these feelings are serious. But, you're mistaken! You don't think he feels the same for you. You don't know why he's so upset with you all the time. I think I know a solution." the gypsy grinned, her eyes still closed.

I felt the ground beneath me shake and I looked around, everyone else seemed fine. What was happening? Why'd the gypsy say I had feelings for Keith?! I saw the world start to spin, and then everything went black. I woke up with a throbbing headache and three emo girls staring down at me.

Author's Note: I'm looking for cover art and maybe fan art for every new chapter, so if you're interested in a shoutout and your art published on here, message me!!