Chapter 7

Lance's POV

"Keith! Please come back. I'm sorry, I took it too far." I shouted, chasing after him down the hallway.

"No. I can't deal with you right now, Lance. Okay?" Keith growled, slamming the door to my room. At least he remembered which room to use.

"Boy trouble?" Pidge cooed from behind me, I turned to go into her room.

"He has to know I was joking. I was just flirting with him to get him flustered. He's cute when he's angry." I murmured, flopping down on Pidge's bed.

"Well, considering he's in your body...I'm gonna forget you just called yourself 'cute'". Pidge snarked, fixing her glasses on her nose.

"Made in progress on our situation?" I asked, curious about what she was up to.

"Actually, the data I logged in my computer is still being analyzed. Right now I'm reading something Coran wrote." Pidge smirked, pointing the computer my way.

"What is it?" I puzzled, reading the first few lines.

It said:

"Oh Loverboy Lance, you really are such a dreamboat" Keith blushed, tucking a strand of his hair behind his ear.

"Tell me about it, STUD." Lance grinned, grabbing Keith by the waist and pulling him into a passion filled kiss.

I snapped out of it and gasped.

CORAN WAS WRITING FANFICTION ABOUT ME AND KEITH.

"HE IS SO DEAD!" I shouted, slamming Pidge's computer shut.

"No no no! You can't tell him you saw it! I promised I wouldn't show you or Keith. I'm his chief editor!" Pidge laughed, happy tears building up in her eyes.

"Fine. I won't say anything about it...to Coran. But I have to tell Keith." I pouted, folding my arms.

"Deal, LOVERBOY LANCE!" Pidge cackled, rolling on the floor.

"You are so annoying." I retorted.

Keith's POV

I slammed the door shut in Lance's face and shoved my face into a pillow to let out a scream. Lance was so...touchy! He was just asking for this reaction! I can't believe he'd treat me like that. It was so undeniably...attractive. Of course, I'd never tell him to his face. 

For starters, I'm not attracted to my body. I actually hate my body. But, that's beside the point. Lance flirted with himself, so he couldn't really feel that way about me. He was obviously joking around again, like he usually does. Right?!

I am attracted to Lance McClain, but I know he'd never feel the same way about me. I've only told one person about my feelings. Shiro. He knew me back when my crush on Lance started, at the Garrison. I haven't told him anything more about it since then. And I don't plan on it.

"Keith. Buddy? Open up. I gotta tell you something." Lance groaned from outside the door.

"This better be worth my time." I said, cracking open the door.

"Coran writes fanfiction about us." Lance blurted out.

Holy. Shit.

I read the first few lines and I already felt violated...yet intrigued. Could Lance really live up to the romantic nature of his character in Coran's story? I doubt it.

"Maybe we should stop reading. This feels like invading Coran's privacy." I stammered, hoping Lance would agree.

"He's writing this about us! If anything, he's invading OUR privacy." Lance responded, scrolling down further.

"These scenes are kinda...elaborate." I whispered, looking over to see Lance's reaction.

His face was bright red and his eyes wide open.

"Y-yeah. You think you'd be this good at what Coran's talking about?" Lance smirked, meeting my eyes.

"S-sure! I'd be even better at it." I spat, folding my arms.

"Prove it." Lance smiled, scooting closer to me.

Oh boy.