Number Seventeen Quiz!

The rules for this quiz are simple. Send me the answers via dm! Whoever wins will get to request something non-dirty, non-relationship for me to put into the story. How do you win? You get the most right!

Here's how to play:

No looking back into the story once you start. That's cheating!

There are twenty-five questions you have to answer. The more right you get, the higher chance of winning you have.

In case of a tie, I will send the winners tie-breaking questions. Again, no looking back into the story.

Answers must include the question number and answer.

I'm working on the honor system here, so please don't be a dick and break any rules.

No giving away any answers.

This is all multiple choice. In the event of a tie, the tie-breaking questions will not be.

Try and have fun. If you don't win, don't throw a fit.

If you do win, you have a three-day time limit to come up with the concept that is NON-DIRTY and NON-RELATIONSHIP for me to put into the story. If you don't, I give it to the runner-up.

You have a two-week limit to finish this quiz. Starting from the post-date.

I trust that you guys will follow these rules. You've been great readers so far. If you have any feedback, contact me at demigod.witchdw(at)gmail.com I'd love to hear it!

QUESTIONS:

1. What is Elizabeth's last name?

Riarch

Riona

Ronia

Rabel

2. How old is Elizabeth?

18

19

17

16

3. Where is Elizabeth from?

Ohio

Florida

California

Minnesota

4. Elizabeth is a Marvel Cinematic Universe fan. What was the first Marvel thing that she called Hajime?

Thing

Groot

Hulk

Thanos

5. What is Elizabeth's Hogwarts house?

Gryffindor

Ravenclaw

Hufflepuff

Slytherin

6. Elizabeth and Nico have both seen one very long anime. What is it?

Fairy Tail

Hetalia

Sword Art Online

Yuri!!! On Ice

7. Where did Elizabeth go to prison first?

Columbus, Ohio