Chapter 6: Favours

“What’s the dirt?” he asked obviously intrigued. I just laughed and tapped my nose mysteriously and he frowned at me cutely.

“I despise you.” He threatened folding his arms like a 3 year old which made me laugh.

“You love me really…” I teased and he raised his left eyebrow which was just so adorable and he then let a sexy smile seep onto his face. “Adam could you do me a favour?” I asked nervously.

“What is it first?” he asked.

“Well two things actually, one is can you give me and Em a lift to our house in the morning we arranged to meet Jamie and April there so we could tell them about the pregnancy and two is I need somewhere for Dylan to go tomorrow do you have any ideas?”  I asked hopeful, the second favour being my biggest worry.

“Of course I’ll give you a lift beautiful, I have an idea for the second favour let me just make a call quickly before I promise anything.” He informed me before grabbing his phone of the sofa arm and dialling a number. “Hey Lilz, how are you? Ahuh, the zoo hay, I have a favour to ask you… no it’s not like last time I promise, what I wanted to ask is tomorrow you wouldn’t be able to look after this little boy I know he’ll be as good as gold, please? You will thank you thank you, love you Lilz, I’ve got to go now, I’ll see you tomorrow bye.” He conversed with someone called ‘Lilz’. “Sorted my sister is going to look after him, she’s the mother of that little boy who was here last night.” He announced pleased with himself and I jumped on him and planted a kiss on his cheek in appreciation.

“Thank you so much, you don’t know how relieved I am right now! Could I come with you to drop him off so I can meet her before I leave him with a stranger?” I asked and he nodded. “On that note I’m going to bed, see you in the morning Adam.” I greeted before leaving the room and entering the spare room where Emma was asleep with Dylan lying on top of her, he must have woken up when she’d gone to bed. They looked too so I whipped my phone out and took a picture and rushed out of the room to show Adam but when I entered the living room he wasn’t in there and just as I was about to leave I bumped into his toned abs.

“Hello, looking for me?” he asked chuckling to himself as I checked him out.

“I just wanted to show you the cutest thing ever.” I informed him and showed him the picture and cooed slightly more than I had which made me laugh.

“Did you want to sleep in my room if they’re taking up all the space and I’ll grab the sofa?” he asked.

“You don’t have to sleep on there, I’m fine with you sleeping in there too it would make me feel safer if I’m honest.” I told him blushing and he nodded.

“Okay I’ll be right in, I’m just going to get ready okay.” He told me before brushing past me to get to the bathroom and I went and placed Dylan on the bed so he would be safe for the night. I then went and got ready for bed in Adam’s room in record time and scrambled into his bed and got myself comfy. A few minutes passed and then Adam got into the bed next to me and I noticed he wasn’t wearing a top and I started admiring him a bit too much as he started to laugh at me.

“Sorry.” I laughed and he started getting comfortable before putting an arm around my shoulders which sent shivers down my spine which he noticed as he pulled the duvet up a little. “This is nice, it’s just a shame we can’t do this in school.” I told him sadly.

“There’s a bed in school? Why has no-one informed me of this?” he chuckled and I slapped his chest with the back of my hand.

“No idiot I mean just be together openly and cuddle out and about and have actual dates. Damn stupid professional boundaries and laws.” I growled and he stroked my arm to soothe me.