Chapter 13: Unhappy Endings

“Miley, how cute do you look in your ickle pink dress.” I cooed picking up Miley.

“Babe, how are you feeling I heard you this morning?” Adam asked walking up to me and wrapping his arms around my waist before blowing kisses to Miley making her giggle cutely.

“I’m fine, just morning sickness and it should go soon I’m almost four months now. Isn’t April meant to be induced today?” I informed him and he nodded and I whipped my phone out. I then dialled Jamie’s number and waited for him to answer. “Hey Jamie, I was just checking what time April goes in today? 1 o clock alright we’ll meet you there then, speak to you later bye.” I then put my phone back in my back pocket and put Miley back in her cot next to her sister Maisie.

“1 O clock I’m guessing then, well I’ll make us some lunch now so that we’ve eaten we don’t know how long she’s going to take do we. Shall I wake Emma up or shall we leave her?” Adam asked and I waved my hand to signal to let her sleep and he nodded heading into the kitchen. “Babe cheese or ham?” Adam asked a moment later and I just gave him a look to show him he was asking a stupid question and he then scarpered back to the kitchen. Once Adam had finished making lunch he handed me one and we both sat on the sofa watching the twins quietly.

“Adam, how are we going to cope with ten children in one house?” I asked him suddenly realising how bad the situation is.

“Well maybe the solution is that we stay here and the triplets and Dylan sleep in Emma’s room for now and then when we’ve saved up some money we’ll get a bigger place and then April, Emma and Jamie have their own place? Or do you want to be with your sister?” Adam questioned and I thought for a minute.

“Well I reckon it would be better to stay here for us six and then they won’t have three extra screaming mouths will they. I love you for sorting all of this.” I told him leaning in and giving him a kiss.

“I love you for being you. You are the best thing to ever happen to me. I can’t for you to introduce the triplets to us too.” He told me before giving me a hungry kiss.

“Babe keep it PG, the twins are in the room.” I told him laughing as I broke the kiss leaving him pouting. He then winked before grabbing the monitor and leading me to our bedroom and we both sat on our bed and he carried on where he left off. We were just getting too into it when the twins started crying and so I broke the kiss and we both headed to where they were. We calmed them down before Emma walked in looking happy.

“They get their siblings today don’t they Ava? Emma asked walking over to the cot. I nodded and then checked my watch and saw we needed to leave.

“Yeah they do and actually we need to go like now if we want to see them before they induce her. Are you coming Em?” I asked and she shook her head.

“No I’ll come by later when she’s had them okay? Tell her good luck from me.” She told us and I nodded and me and Adam then left to get into the car. When we got to the hospital we met April and Jamie at the entrance and April looked so uncomfortable.

“I am so looking forward to not looking like a beached whale.” April moaned and we looked at her sympathetically. I feel so sorry for her I mean four kids at sixteen and she hasn’t got her parents to help her out but then she does have us though were all having our own too. We then headed into the hospital and to the reception desk and she told us where to go and we went straight there.

“Adam, I’ve been thinking…” I told him and he looked at me confused.

“Right I never like it when you say that.” He joked and I hit his arm lightly.

“Well when the triplets are born I’m going to move in with my dad for a month or so until I’ve graduated so that nobody at school suspects anything. Please don’t be mad at the next part… I also think we shouldn’t see each other outside of school either and I’ll get my dad to drop the triplets off every couple of days.” I told him and he grabbed my wrist and made us both stop where we were not that Jamie and April noticed.

“What? Why?” he asked tears forming in his eyes. “I thought we were so happy.” He continued “We love each other, why would you do this to me?” he asked and took a deep breath knowing it was now or never.

“Because I have a court hearing in a month and I can’t be living with you when I go.” I told him slowly.

“About what? Your worrying me.” He asked looking deep into my eyes.

“They found my rapist and you know him…