Make Up

***Mature Sexual Content Ahead***

Jaeger

I found a job teaching English at a cute village in Mexico. You probably think 'but you're a big shot CEO.'  Yeah, but sometimes it's not about money and power. Making a difference in the life of someone is rewarding in so many ways. Candon and I have done volunteer jobs in the past. There is nothing quite like a child's face lighting up when they learn to do something new.

When I ran away from home I didn't intend to abandon everything and never return. I needed space and time to think. I continued my masters. Paid too much money to just give it up. I contacted my mother once a week and every week she begged me to talk to Candon and Paul and every week I said I needed more time.

I was being a coward. I knew how I left was wrong and we needed to talk but I was scared. So I hid for two months. No one knew where I was. Or so I believed.

One day while walking the market, someone snatched my bag and tried to run from me.  Hell no, buddy. I'm from the hood. You don't do that shit. Think you can snatch my shit and not get some hands put on you-not today.

I became Usain Bolt and ran after his ass. Dude was slick and I got winded but pushed myself. My passport, license, money and a scrapbook was in there with my work papers and laptop. He ran into a wall and fell to the ground. I quickly straddled him, punched him a few times-cussing him out in Spanglish, then snatched my shit back. Then I turned to examine this wall he hit full speed. I paled under my dark skin. No fucking way.

His eyes sparkled in the sun as he smiled at me. He looked so good standing there in a gray t-shirt and black basketball shorts with some Reeboks. Looking hot and sexy for a 30 year old white guy burning under the hot Mexico summer sun.

"C-Candon?"

"You ran away from home."

Words suddenly evaded me.  I didn't expect in a million years he'd come for me.  "I-I u-um-" 

 He grabbed me by the back of the neck and placed a quick kiss on my lips.  "We'll discuss it later. First, what just happened here?" He pointed at the guy on the ground.

My anger came back.  "This puta? He tried to steal my bag."

He nodded. " I see. Well, it's a good thing I came." He grabbed my hand and lead me bak the way I came. "Let's go. I'm hungry."

"What?"

"Food."  He rubbed his stomach.  "Donde esta la comida?"

I put my hand over my mouth and started to laugh. This guy.  Worst Spanish ever.  "I'll take you someplace good."

"Then we'll go back to your place and talk."

I didn't miss the bite in his tone. "Can-"

He grit his teeth.  "Your explanation better be good or I'm dragging you out of here tonight."

"I-"

He put the smile back on his face.  "For now, we're going to have a pleasant lunch. I'm seriously hungry. Plane food is garbage. And that's saying something for someone who had to eat M.R.Es."

We stopped in front of a small food stall selling tacos. I ordered for both of us while he got a table with an umbrella. While I waited for our food to finish cooking, my mind ran away from me. I had no choice now.  I had to deal with it.  How could I put into words how I felt? How would he take it? Could I go back if he asked?

"Jaeger."

I nearly leapt out of my skin. The lady laughed softly and pointed to my order. Thank God for dark skin because my face would have been red with embarrassment. I muttered out a thank you as Candon grabbed our food and lead us back to the table. I picked at my shrimp taco while he scarfed down half of his burrito. I looked up when he started to moan.  He didn't mean to but damn it was sexy.