Jay Takes Control

Candon:

My heart ached so bad for my Paul. Jay was there when it all happened. I remember him telling me everything. Never in my life had I wanted to hurt someone so badly. But I was nothing to him at the time. He was just Jaeger's friend. I remember him masking all that pain with a smile, and now that I thought back on it, I can see where some of his puppy and pain thing came from. He wanted love and praise and on some level maybe he felt he needed to be punished for who he was. That was something else I'd need to bring up later. he didn't need to be punished for anything. He'd done nothing wrong.

I could see the unspoken request in his eyes when ours met. I nodded my head in Jay's direction indicating I wanted Jay to join. He said both of us so quickly it caught me by surprise. I was proud of him for opening up. This was another step our relationship needed if we were going to move forward.

I quickly explained to Jay things that Paul enjoys and hates. Then I talked to him about safewords and how to read Paul's body to know when he's reaching his limit or climax. Jay was already familiar with the most basics of bdsm so I didn't have to teach him much. Paul wanted pain play tonight as opposed to puppy play. I was going to show Jay how to mix a little bit of both in.

When we got to our room, Paul was kneeling on the bed with his head down and hands on his thighs. He was wearing leather boy shorts and his collar. I undid my button down and tossed it over the chair. I reached inside my dresser drawer and pulled out one of Paul's leashes.

"Put this on him."

"Yes, daddy." I watched as he walked over to Paul and lifted is chin. He clipped the leash on then held Paul's face in his hands. He kissed him softly then walked back over to me.

"Go into the closet and get me the nine tail, crop, and nipple clamps."

Jaeger nodded.  "Yes, daddy."

I walked over to the bed and ran my fingers through Paul's hair and down his back. "I want Jay to feel included not just watch. Is it okay for him to be in charge?"

Paul's blue eyes lit up.  "Really?"

"Yes. We'll work together."

He smiled.  "I'd like that."

I kissed his forehead then reached in the nightstand for his cock ring and lube. Jay lay the items on the end of the bed. He looked at me as if to say what next. I knew he was uncomfortable being in charge but that's exactly what I was going to force him into. This was as much about Paul as it was about Jay. This would bring them closer on a whole different level.

"Come give Paul a kiss," I ordered.

He gave Paul a slow deep kiss. Watching them was the hottest thing I'd seen live. I kissed down Paul's neck and shoulder and teased one of his nipples. He moaned against Jay's mouth and I attached one of the nipple clamps to the stiff bud. He hissed and pulled back. Jay slapped him on the ass and yanked on his leash.

"Bad dog. Stay."

Hello nurse! My cock roared to life in my pants. I know Paul felt it too because he whimpered.

"Sorry, sir," he apologized looking down.

Jay wrapped some of the slack around his fist then kissed him again. I attacked the other nipple as Jay's hand trailed down his back. He hissed but didn't move when I put the other clamp on and lightly tugged the connecting chain. Jay pulled back nipping his bottom lip.

"Good boy." He tugged on the leash leading him off the bed. "Strip."

Paul quickly took his shorts off and folded them. I took them and put them on the chair. I handed Jay the 8 style splitter and he quickly put it on.