Revenge

Paul:

The call came while I was at work just before I left to pickup the children. My lawyer called to inform me my professor was out and about roaming around free as a bird. I felt an extreme rage take over. 

 How? How could they let him out? The man was a monster. After I stopped yelling at him, I asked him what next. He took my ranting and raving in stride and totally understood my feelings. He suggested extra vigilance until he could get more information.

I felt numb. I got in my car and made my way to Lyn's school first then went to the daycare to get Imani and Kyrie. When we got home, I made their snack and sat down to watch cartoons with them until Jay came home. I must have been pretty out of it because it didn't register that Candon was home as well until I felt his lips on mine.

"Sir?" I blinked up in confusion. I was on the floor and the news was on.  Wasn't I just sitting on the couch watching Paw Patrol?

He was watching me with worried hazels.  "You alright, pet?"

I shook my head.  I closed my eyes as his hands wet through my hair.  

"Do you need petting or something heavier?"

I nodded.

"Which one?"

"Both."

He frowned slightly then kissed my forehead. "Okay. Meet me in the bedroom."

I nodded and stood up. Jay was watching from the doorway with Imani in his arms. I felt a small pang of guilt. I was running off to do that with Candon and leaving him to deal with the kids and dinner.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't put the kids off on you."

He shrugged and walked up to me. "Will you talk to me about it later?"

I nodded.

"Then go. It must be bad and you're no good like this." He kissed me then went into the kitchen with the kids. I slowly made my way upstairs to our room. Candon ordered me out of my clothes. He put my ears and collar on. Then he kissed me softly and pulled on my nipples making me hiss.

"Bend over."

I did as he said. I heard the uncapping of a bottle of lube nd soon felt those familiar skilled fingers at my entrance opening me up.

"We'll play later when the kids are sleep. For now, this is innocent enough and yet not," he chuckled softly.

I gasped as he slipped a vibrating egg inside. He slapped both my ass cheeks and nipped my bottom lip. "Put your shorts on and keep this in until later." Then he kissed me nice and deep.

"Yes, sir. Thank you."

When we entered the kitchen for dinner, Jay raised an eyebrow.

"Daddy Paul, what's that on your head?" Kyrie squealed.

i smiled and tugged one of the ears.  "You like my puppy ears?"

"I want ears too!" He said holding his hands out making a grabby motion.

Lyn jumped out of her seat. "Me too!"

Imani screeched in agreement.

I felt panic increase. How could I explain this to kids!? Quick thinking Jay pulled a bag out of the pantry.

He clapped loudly getting their attention.  "Alright, alright. Settle down. Who wants to beeeeeeeee a bumble bee!" He held up a headband with little bee antenna attached. Lyn screamed raising her hands.

"Who wants to be aaaaaaaaaaaan alien!"

Kyrie screeched clapping his hands and Jay put the headband on his head. Candon and I laughed so hard. The kids were so adorable. Jay even pulled out a headband with a unicorn horn on it and put it on his head. Candon pulled out his phone and took a picture.

"Look at my ridiculous family," he mused to himself.

I kissed Jay and hugged him tight. "Thank you. You always know what to do."

He smiled.  "Nah. This was just a whim that happened at the right moment."

**********************************

That night my husbands took me higher than I'd ever been before. Maybe I was more stressed than ever so I felt it more. But whatever it was, I felt lighter and more in control. I told them what the lawyer said that afternoon. Candon got Holly on as my guard. Holly was new to the team and had come on when they got Gil back.

Things were quiet for a while. I almost wondered if the professor was really a threat. One day I was walking with Holly in the park with the kids. I had a restless feeling all day but couldn't shake it and went to the park to burn some of it off.

I was at the swings with the kids when a dog ran growling up to us. I saw Holly spring into action but being an overprotective parent, I was already in motion. The dog knocked me to the ground and I put my hand up to protect myself. Holly grabbed the dog's collar and yanked it off me.  At  the same time, someone helped me off the ground. He pulled me close then I felt several sharp jabs to my stomach. My mouth fell open in a silent scream as I looked up into those familiar, cold, brown eyes. I tried to stay on my feet and not alarm the kids. The dog got away from Holly and he started cursing as it jogged after the man.

"Goddamn irresponsible pet owners!"

I could feel myself getting weark and I reached for him unable to speak. He rushed to my side holding me up.

"What's wrong?"

I uncovered my wound and heard him cuss. He was on his phone and shouting at me all at once. My mind was on the kids. Kyrie was shouting behind me and I could hear Lyn trying to quiet down Imani. I sank to my knees and I could hear Holly shouting but it all sounded muffled, like a pillow was over my head. The grass was so cold against my cheek. I kept telling myself to stay awake but my body wouldn't listen. My eyes fluttered closed as red, white, and blue lights rushed into the parking lot.