Puppy Love

*****Mature Content Ahead.*****

Candon

Jaeger and I spent a week together. He showed me around town and showed me his work. We went on several dates and had lots of sex. It was like a honeymoon. I tried to show my boyfriend how much I missed him, how much he meant to me, how much I loved him. I didn't want Jay to ever feel the things he felt that made him leave without talking to us.

We also did a lot of talking. I listened to everything that Jay had to say. We could have settled all this-the three of us. It was just a series of miscommunication and misunderstandings. Paul and I got him to agree to a lifestyle friendly therapist. The three of us would sit down and talk about everything and get our relationship back on track. We all agreed we needed it. With an appointment set for a week after Jaeger got back, I left but not before trying to break his hip and putting his ring back on his finger.

I did introduce Jay to the bodyguard that would be following him.  Paul said it was only right and so Jay didn't try to beat the guy up if he ever caught on.  

When I got home, Paul launched himself into my arms. He was so ecstatic to know Jay was coming home. It was question after question. He couldn't sit still. It made me chuckle to see my puppy so excited. He'd been trying so hard to make it up to me after keeping Jay's leaving secret. I told him it wasn't his fault.  But like the rest of us, he blamed himself like we blamed ourselves. 

I wanted to do something to help him take the stress off and feel good at the same time.  "Paul."

"Yes, sir?"

"Where you good boy while I was gone?"

His eyes lit up.  "Yes, sir!"

"Did you do all your work?"

"I did, sir. Want to see?"

"No. I believe you. Did you play with yourself?"

He shook his head. "Nope. No, sir."

I raised an eyebrow.  "Why not?"

He furrowed his brows in confusion. "You told me not to."

I ran my fingers through his soft hair and lightly scratched the back of his head.  "Good boy. Go get your doggie bag."

A huge grin broke out on his face. "Really?"

I nodded. "Hurry."

He got off his knees and ran into his room. I moved his textbooks and papers off the table so they wouldn't get messed up. He returned a few moments later with a small black bookbag with a dogbone keychain. He placed the bag on the sofa then got on his knees, resting his butt on his heels. He put his hands palm side down on his thighs and looked up at me expectantly.

I took the bag and unzipped it.  One by one I pulled the items out and set them on the table. When I was finished, I put the bag to the side and rubbed his chin.

"You waited like a good boy."

"Thank you, master."

"Strip."

"Yes, master." He quickly stripped out of his clothing including his underwear and folded them neatly and placed them on the recliner. When he was finished he went back to position.

"Put your ears on."

"Yes, master. Thank you."  He turned to the table and picked up a headband with a pair of floppy dog ears on them.  Once he had them adjusted he turned back to me to wait for my next command.