Chapter Two: The Legend is Real

Mira P.O.V: I do not know how long I screamed and cried for or how far we have gone but, I do know this was not a bird it was a..... dragon. The legends are true. What is he going to do to me? I am cold and hurt, it seems like he is stopping. He has dark as night scales and red/ orange like fire eyes. He loses control or something and drops me in a crave and I am falling again. I don't think I can scream anymore. I land painful on my side and quickly go to a corner. I do not know what to do. I am so frighten. I cannot believe the dragons I dreamed about would be real. I scream," LET ME OUT!!! PLEASE HELP ME!! SOMEONE!" I cry. I hit my hands against the rocks and keep repeating the same phrases but, nothing is helping me. I see my cloak on the edge and try to climb to it and when I grab ahold of it the dragon is right there and I scream and, the cloak rips and I fall again. I lay in a ball and cry. My side hurts something fierce and I am hungry and cold as ice. I need to find a way out of here. I need to be strong and brave now. Igor will come for me I know it. I finally get ahold of the edge and start to free climb and pull but, a smaller creature growls at me from a hole in the wall and frighten me. I let go of my grip and fall yet again. The creature doesn't stay in the hole he comes down where I fell and growls and gets close but, backs away I grab a rock and get ready to hit when a deep voice sounds," Don't, put it down." I stare at the creature, why does this voice want me to put something that will most likely save me. I don't listen and then it sounds again this time more sternly," Put. It. Down. You will just make it more angry." I am breathing hard now, and slowly put the rock down. " Now, lay down and stretch your neck." I hesitate but, do it because the creature hasn't done nothing but, growl at me. I slowly lay down and stretch my neck upward. The creature comes and sniffs and growls then leaves. I sigh in relief that voice saved but why? Is he a prisoner just like me? " Who are you?! Do you know a way out?! Please, I am a Duke's daughter I can get you riches!" I say. I see a little hole and walk towards it, it is difficult to see in the darkness of the pit but, I can see an outline and through the little light of the hole a face with a strong jaw and almost black eyes with black hair. He is very handsome. He stares at me then looks down," I cannot help you do not try to escape because there is no escape." "Wait! Please, please just help me!" I say. " I can't I have said too much already." No! Ugh! I need to get out. I start to cry again I do not know what to do and the stranger is no help. What am I going to do?.....