Chapter Four: The Secret

Mira P.O.V.: I hear the roaring of the dragon and no screaming from Arman. I start to panic what has happened to Arman?! I ducked down and curled in the smallest ball when rocks came crashing down and the dragon was roaring and flying away. What am I supposed to do now!? I had high hopes when Arman was here but, now I do not what has happened to him or if he is.... dead, I can not think like this he has to be alive and I am going to find him and we are going to get out here, both of us.

I try again," Arman, where are you? Arman? Where are you?!" I start to lose it and break down crying. Then, I start thinking about Arman and trying to find a way out. I look around again and see the rock that has my hair tied around it, I have to try. I throw the rock a couple times before it sticks and I start climbing. I determined to get out of here, alive. During the small climb my hair gives away and I fall into the darkness of the pit. I feel this burning rage and grab a rock and yell," DO NOT LEAVE ME HERE, ALONE!" While I hit the side of the wall where Arman was. I hit and hit with all my might and rage flowing through me and then what surprises me is when the wall gives away and there is an opening to somewhere. I see embers of the fire and stare for a bit before I start climbing in the small opening until I am out of the pit. I call out," Arman? Where are you, Arman? Arman, where are you?" I start walking and I see a huge cave along with the lining of the pants Arman was talking about. It was like nothing I have never seen before. Then I see it. A straight bed made of stone with ashes in the middle of it. It was eerily silent besides the dripping of water from an unknown source, probably the sea. Then I feel wind being a blow in and look to my right, and I see a clear sky with numerous stars. I walk to the opening. Then I see the dragon... I am so stricken with fear, then before I know it I am running and he finally notices and starts after me. I run and hide under a rock and he is too big to get me. So, he flies above and circles around, while he is circling around I run back to the opening where I hear the ocean below. I crawl in-between a cave space and crawl. He breathes fire and roars, he is super angry now. I crawl and crawl until I am met with a cliff where I see the ocean and feel the cold wind on my face. I scream and suddenly stop myself from falling. I stare down so frighten of what will happen to me. Then out of nowhere I hear Arman's voice.

A-" Watch out! It's very high up here!"

M- " You're alive!"

A- " Why did you leave the pit? I told you not to! That's what it is waiting for." While he is saying this that creature that is here with the dragon growls and starts towards me but, Arman waves his hands and the creature listens! Why did he do that? How did Arman control him?

M- ( stares at Arman with fear) " Why does that creature..... obey you?'

A- ( looks down and stares at Mira) " Mira..."

M- (starts to back away) " Who are you?"

A-( starts to take slow cautious steps) " Mira, wait....."

M- " Stat away from me!"

A-" It's hard to explain...."

M- "Stay away!"

A- ( notices Mira getting too close to the edge) "Watch your step!"

M- ( not caring and feeling betrayed) " I trusted you, but you lied to me!"

A- " Mira, the dragon...."

M-" The dragon will get nothing!"

A-"Mira, do not it."

M-" Nothing!"

A-( trying to get to Mira but it is too late she reaches the edge and slips)" Mira, don't! Noooo!"

I am falling before I know it and I scream and all I can do is fall. Then I feel a warm, strong hand and arm pull me and see Arman and he flips us so, he is on the bottom and I am on top. He is going to break our fall! When he touches me I see the same embers and fire lines his chest and arms while his eyes turn to that dangerous fire red and orange flame color. " Let me go!" I say while struggling.

A- " Trust me! Trust me! It's not time yet!"

Then, he pushes me away and flashes of bright warm light come from where Arman was, and when I can see again the dragon is in Arman's place; and the dragon grabs me in his claws and I close my eyes before we hit the ground. Then, darkness comes...

***************************************************************************************************

Hey everyone! I am glad you guys like this! I am reaching the end of my summer class so these 2 weeks are going to be hectic. I will not be able to update again until July 20th. After that, I am free until school starts again :) Thank you guys so much for reading this! Also, if you can check out my other book I am working on. Those updates are more slowly though.