Chapter Ten: The Key to getting Home

Mira: I could not help but, stare out in the beautiful, blue sea. It was so peaceful if only I could take this place home with me.

Arman was standing and staring at me when I picked a flower on the edge of the cliff and let it go and he finally said," What are you doing?"

I smiled, " When a person receives a gift of flowers, they know they are loved. Something important takes place between two people, I also heard people say that, if you put flowers into the sea, your beloved, wherever he may be, he will know that you think of him."

I hope it is true, and Arman will help me.

I look out to the sea again and catch Arman with a puzzled look on his face.

He asks," So... will Igor come for you?"

I pause for a second but, say will certainty," Of course, he will."

Arman seemed angry or hurt? I do not know and he said," He'd better hurry then. You will wait for him in the pit." His voice stern and his face expressionless.

I statement sent me in a panic, I do not want to go back to that awful place!

" Wha--- In the pit?... Arman, can I just sail away?"

A: "NO you cannot. You tried to escape once, and we both nearly...." While Arman was saying this he was walking away from me, like he wanted nothing to do with me. As, he said the last part I watched him in slow motion, and his walking stick broke and Arman fell.

M: " Arman! Are you alright?" I start running towards him but stop suddenly when he yelled. 

A: " Stay Away!! DO not touch me!! Go to the pit! Don't you get it!"

M: " No, I cannot just leave you here." 

A: "No do not worry, I will manage. I am used to being on my own. "

I felt a little heartbroken, no one should be used to being by themselves.  I inch closer but, without touching him

M: "If, you are preferred to be on your own. I wouldn't have woken up under a warm blanket today." I stare at him thoughtfully.  He sighed. 

A: "Mira, the dragon can come out at any moment." 

M: " If, so then why hasn't he come out yet?" He looked troubled and shook his head.

A: " I don't know. Perhaps, I am still too weak."

He is still looking downwards and I circle around so he can face me and lo0ok me in the eyes. 

M: "Or perhaps,  the human in you is growing stronger?." He looks at me confused.

A: " Do you really think so?" I stare into those beautiful brown eyes of his and respond without thinking.

M: " I can see it. You saved me, fed me, and healed my wounds. You took care of me. You'll be able to overcome him like you wanted to. I will help you. While we are waiting for Igor's arrival, I will teach you how to live like a human. " As I say this I slowly stand up. 

A: " Please, forgive me for what happened yesterday. " I smile and grab a long stick. Reaching it out to him. 

M: "That is a start." As I help him up, we walk together for a fresh start of a new beginning.