Chapter 1: Alohomora

Author's Note: So as the school year comes to an end, I'm finally able to semi-relax. I wanted to write something different as it has been awhile I tried to write. I've been rewatching Twilight lately and decided, "Why not?" Keep in mind, I had been researching the whole "imprinting" phenomenon from the story and wanted to hold it true.

   I want to make a story like how Sam imprinted on Emily but instead it would be about how Jacob imprinted on the Reader and get Bella's input and thought. I'm sorry for the errors, if there are any that I may have overlooked. I will fix it when I get the chance.

Enjoy the story!

~[*]~

   "In every country, there are folklore and legends to things that cannot be explained. These legends get passed down from generation to generation, being exaggerated as time passes on but the important point of the story remains intact despite the story's changed events," Mrs. Zavala explained as she finished writing the last sentence on the whiteboard in front of the class. "As class comes to an end, please keep in mind the main point of this lesson: legends and folklore may just be stories to you now, but in the end, they hold some truth. During the remainder of the class, please stay in your seats until the bell rings and do not forget that your questions over The Canterbury Tales are due next Friday."

(Name) put her slightly worn notebook into her black backpack as she pulled her earphones out from her jacket's pocket. It was the last period of the day and (Name) was ready to go home. She felt the dull pain on the sides of her head she as knew it was from an oncoming tension headache. She leaned back against her chair as the students within her class chartered amongst their cliques while the my waited for the dismissal bell to ring. She placed the earbuds in and pulled her phone out and skimmed through her playlist until she found a song she liked. The soft soothing sound of a piano filled her ears and calmed her as she waited for her brother to text her back.

     The bell chimed throughout the room without warning, and the chattering grew louder as school was finally over. (Name) sprinted out towards the classroom, the first person out from class and walked into the hallway. (Name) walked towards the exit door several feet from her class and pushed it open, greeted by cool air and the usual cloudy skies above the reservation, La Push. She walked over to a tree as she waited for her brother, who would usually pick her up at this time. She leaned against the tree trunk and pulled her phone out once more. She pressed the button to look at her messages and brother left her the reply, "Be there in 10. Quil and Embry will be riding as well."

     Speak of the devil, just as she finished reading the text, two tall figures headed towards her, their smiles radiating off of them. (Name) took an earbud out of her ears, and sent them a weak smile. "Hey there, (Name)," Embry greeted as Quil gave her a quick side hug. "What's up? You look like you're in pain."

      Embry was very tall figure, standing at 6'4", but don't be fooled by the intimidating height. He is a kind young man who's usually very reserved, though playful with the people he knows. He had russet skin, and well rounded muscles. His black hair was cropped and had rounded brown eyes. Quil on the other hand, was slightly shorter than his counterpart. He stood at 6'0" and had light russet skin. He also had chocolate brown eyes, but his were softer. He had slightly curly ebony black hair that went down to his chin. Compared to Embry, Quil was more of impish and outgoing man. These two guys, plus a few others, were people (Name) grew up with.

     "I am in pain," (Name) retorted, a frown enveloping her facial features. "Tension headache."

      "Again?" Quil asked worriedly. "You've been getting them a lot lately. What has your mind stressin'?"