Chapter 4: Me and You

It's been a couple of days since the bonfire and (Name) couldn't stop thinking about the idea of imprinting as laid on her bed. Sure, she and Jacob had been texting since then, but truthfully (Name) just wanted some space to think it over. It felt fast. Sure, Jacob was cute, kind and amazing, but she grew worried that somehow it would backfire. She ran a hand through the tresses of her hair as she debated if she should shower early in the morning or not. She glanced over towards her analog clock that hung on the other side of the room that read 5:56.

       (Name) pulled her blanket off and begrudgingly got up from her bed. She grabbed some clothes and undergarments as well as a towel from her closet and headed down the hall, making her way towards the bathroom located by Sam and Emily's room. She heard light snoring coming from the darkened living room and hypothesized that one or a few of Sam's pack members may have stayed the night as they went go over to the other side of the treaty line to keep an eye on Bella. Sam still hadn't told her what was going on and more than likely wouldn't.

       (Name) turned on the shower radio as well as the water faucet. She looked at the medicine cabinet mirror, her reflection looking back at her. She didn't feel any different except that she had dark circles that were beginning to form under her eyes. She undressed herself and got into the shower, warm water droplets hitting her naked form. It was relaxing as she listened to her favorite radio station. They began to play Me and You by Cassie, hyping (Name) up as she began to sing along.

I know them other guys
They been talking 'bout the way I do what I do
They heard I was good; they wanna see if it's true
They know you're the one I wanna give it to
I can see you want me too
Now, it's me and you

It's me and you, now
I've been waiting (waiting)
Think I wanna make that move, now

While it was certainly not the best singing, it made (Name) feel refreshed for the day. As she sang along to the song while she showered, she failed to notice the doorknob being twisted. Just as she was about to sing the chorus once more, she heard the toilet seat being moved. (Name) turned the water off and grabbed the full bottle of shampoo and peeked through the shower curtain. There standing in front of the toilet stood a half-sleeping Embry urinating into the toilet bowl.

(Name) angrily threw the bottle at Embry as she used the curtain to cover herself. "What the hell Embry?!" (Name) screeched as her face turned red of embarrassment.

Embry, no longer half asleep, quickly tried to finish up and quickly tried to adjust his shorts. "Oh my God, (Name)— I swear I didn't know!" he attempted to explain, his russet face flushed as well.

"Get out you pervert!" (Name) demanded as she lunged her purple loofah at his retreating figure.

Once (Name) knew he was gone, she grabbed her towel and covered herself and quickly dressed herself into a maroon, long sleeve shirt with the a small "Magellan" logo above her left breast and a pair of black leggings. She turned off her radio while muttering profanities at what she would say to the ebony haired male when she left the bathroom. She stepped out as she scanned the living room that was semi-lit by the sun beginning to creep in through the sheer, black curtains. On the three seater couch, Quil laid while snoring loudly and Paul was on the two seater beside it with his mouth hung open. Jacob had been there as well but he was laying on the inflated air mattress in the middle of the two room and beside him was her prime target.

(Name) strutted over to the wide eyed male as he whispered apologies. She leaned down where he sat and pulled his ear. "Next time fuckin' knock or fully wake up and check that no one is in there," she warned and let go of Embry's ear.