Chap 7 : The Wait

"You are going to wear this and go khsuhi?" misha asked checking Khushi out top to bottom

Sliding her cotton knee length dress, which covered her lacy white bra, Khushi looked through the mirror and saw misha.

"Haan kyun?"

Misha came near Khushi and turned her. "you must be kidding Khushi" misha let out an amused voice.

Khushi frowned and checked herself, "why? Whats wrong with this?" she wondered.

"Khushi, you are going to meet Arnav. Arnav Singh Raizada and this is going to be your official date dude. you just cannot wear this and go. I am sure your date is going to be disaster man".

Before Khushi could protest misha turned her heals and went towards her wardobe. Taking out one sexy off shoulder red long dress she walked towards Khushi and handed over to her.

Khushi checked it out and dumped the same in misha's hand.

"What?" misha make a weird face.

"I am not going to wear any fancy clothers Mish, you know me right? I want to be myself. I don't want to show him off" Khushi went back to her dressing table and started dabbing her face to clean her sweat.

"Khushi!" Misha angrily turned her towards her once again and held her shoulder.

"Please mish, lets just end this here", Khushi said making a frustrated face.

"No, if this was some other guy I would have cared a damn Khushi. I know how beautiful you are and I know how guys fall head-over-heels just seeing you. but have you seeing his previous girl friends? Man they are not only gorgeous but also have right amount of flesh whether it is suppose to me".

"what does it suppose to mean Mish? I am not a whore. We are doing this mutually you remember? And I find all those cheap models mere whores nothing else. And I cannot dress up like them". Khushi spatted angrily.

"chill yaar, I was just testing you Khushi!" misha hugged her suddenly feeling proud of her friend. She expected the same reaction. Misha never wanted Khushi to change for anybody and that's what she has done. She doesnot want to change her apprearence for any man. No matter who he is. And Misha was also sure that Arnav is going to fall head-over-heels on Khushi very soon. Because Khushi was different.

"I am so proud of you babes. I was expecting this only", misha told Khushi while she pulled back from the hug.

"I will never ever change myself for someone Mish! So what he is Arnav singh Raizada. Even I have my own identity beside being his current girl-friend" Khushi said doing her last touch up with her lipstick.

"I am sure girl, you are going to change this Arnav singh Raizada soon", misha fondly hit Khushi on her shoulder.

"I don't wish to change him mish!"

**

Khushi took her over night bag stuffed with her stuffs, which she needed during the night. It consists of her night suit, toothpaste and brush which she would be needing in the morning, her towel and bodylotions.

While fastening her seat belt she took a deep breath and gripped the steering wheel. It is all going to be new and her life is going to change after today. She was going to lose her greatest assest, which she successfully kept intact for her so-called-husband. But the wait looked never ending for her. She was very hurt inside that her best friend never turned up to her, forget about coming and seeing her, he did not bother to check whether she is alive or dead.