Chap 11 : Getting to Know

Arnav smiled agaist her core and she did not fail to notice his lips spread across his face. Pulling her legs he leveled her with him. "aah!" there he was witnessing the desire in her eyes which he craved for. Her eyes had turned dark, her lips parted blowing hot breath on her face, her jaw-line clearly showing the urgency of her needs. "not like this baby" he said in a soft husky voice making tremble in passion.

"Why?" she asked him innocently. She blinked her eyes looking at his and lowered her lashes.

"I want you first time to be special and comfortable. I might hurt you right know. I want this to happen when you are comfortably on bed", he barely whispered against her lips and captured her.

Khushi, too overwhelmed with his thought, just melted in his arms yet again. "he..he wanted to take it easy...when none of his actions stated that he was a controlled guy...I know how much you wanted it right now..in here...I could feel the pressing need...then why are you so tender with me now...how does it matter to you...?" she closed her eyes drowning into passion tasting herself in his mouth. How different she felt, how alive he had made her, how complete she felt against him. And most importantly she felt she was wanted. After her husband left her, she failed to gain confidence on herself as far as any other men were concerned.

"This is how you test" Arnav blewed her against her lips.

"Arnav this is so new to me", she innocently accepted. "I have never felt like this with any man...I never had any man in my life who could make me feel this the way you are making me..." Khushi truthfully accepted the face.

"Your husband is a fool to leave you Khushi. He is a moron, how can a man leave a woman like you? You are one hell of a sexy lady", Arnav embraced her tightly in his arms, kissing her wet shoulders.

"Oh Arnav!" she pressed herself tightly cascading her body with his leaving no air in between them. "I hope I am able to make you feel the way you are doing to me", Khushi sighed and rested her head on his shoulder slightly nibbling the water drops on his shoulder.

Arnav knew it was all new for her and without disturbing what she was doing he let her enjoy his body. He let her do what she wanted and he thoroughly enjoyed her fresh and innocent touches. He now exactly knew why all men tempted to experience a virgin woman. They were always different, they were always mystery, which all men want to solve on their own and mold them the way they wanted. He also discovered that before this she might have not known what orgasm is like and he was sure that she did not play with herself much, like the other woman tend to do when alone. She had no idea how desirable she was, how her sleek, firm body aroused a hell out of him.

"I loved the way you did that over there" she shyly acknowledged him not looking at him thought trying to hide her teeny expression, not wanting to look like a desperate kid confessing about her fantasies.

"Can someone be so cute?....oh how he loved it only he knows..." one thing he was sure now that, Khushi had zero pretense. She was a woman who cannot pretend and she was a women who can clearly say upfront without hesitating a bit and that was another knock in his desire.

Arnav wanted to play a bit with her. Not that he was one of the people who would like to tease, but with Khushi he was just unstoppable. The moment she came in his life everything changed in a glimpse of it. He found some few new sides of him emerging from his Arnav Singh Raizada façade. "you love the way I did WHAT? WHERE?"

Khushi pulled back and pocked his shoulder, "don't tease me" she pouted and looked at him dreamily.

"I want to listen Khushi" Arnav demanded touching his nose with hers.