Clingyshipping things

Need.

To.

Write.

CLINGYSHIPPING.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucas sighed, as he scrolled through the tv, trying to pick a show. He was with his friend Barry, and they were having movie night, like they always did on Friday.

Lucas stretched, and his leg touched Barry's. He went a tiny bit rosy, but ignored the beating of his heart, and continued looking for shows.

"Hey, let's watch that!" Barry suddenly yelled, jumping up. Lucas, you must have thought, would have gotten used to the sudden outbursts...

But nope. 

So he tumbled off the couch, and yelped as he narrowly missed hitting his head on the table in front of him, where their drinks and pop-corn sat.

Lucas sighed, and got up. When he opened his eyes again, he almost screamed. Barry was right up in his face. He backed away slightly.

"Barry, you almost gave me a heart attack!" Lucas gasped, pressing a hand to his chest, as if to imitate what he had felt.

"Heh, sorry! Anyway, wanna watch that?" He apologized, rubbing the back of his head, but he quickly got over it, and pointed to the film.

"Voltron? U-Uh... Sure..." Lucas said, keeping out the information where he had already watched it hundreds of times. Though, one could never get bored of Voltron. (WHERE ARE MY VOLTRON FANS AT AAA)

Lucas had tuned out Voltron about 7 minutes into the second episode, when he suddenly felt weight on his waist. He was suddenly pulled closer to Barry, so they were touching. Lucas's face was rapidly turning into a tomato. 

"B-Barry, could you let me go?" He fought to keep his voice decently steady. Barry turned to him, but instead of letting him go, rested his head on Lucas's shoulder. Barry's breath on his neck made chills follow throughout his body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want me to continue this, tell me! CLINGYSHIPPING!!!

I will do requests now! So PM me or comment some!