guys omg

BTW I'm getting published on my school communities article! (A lot of people will see it. It's for at least 3 different schools!!!) It's a kind of book review, and trying to get people to read it! Here:

~~~

Delirium

Article by Natalie Martini

Book by Lauren Oliver

One of the most quoted things in the world is “love is in the air.” In this book, this statement would cause mass panic across the nations. ‘Delirium’ by Lauren Oliver is a unique fictional book that will take your breath away.

Following the story of a girl named Lena, you learn to support not only her, but her friend Hana, and even the people you are “encouraged” to hate.

According to the story, the “disease” amor deliria nervosa, or more commonly known as love, has been diagnosed as a disgusting sickness for sixty-four years. Lena fully believes in the cure, and can’t wait to be lifted from the supposed curse.

Not everyone is like this, of course. The people that resist, and manage to escape to the wilds, or the separation between two cities, are called invalids. They believe love is to be cherished, and should not be thrown away.

And then, so slowly, almost no one even realised something was wrong. So minor, it didn’t seem as if it would make a difference. Everything changes. For Lena, at least. And slowly, for other people as well.

Would you dare to fall in love..?

~~~

Is it good?