danganronpa (again)

minor spoilers maybe?

Okay so I was hanging out with someone who likes danganronpa and they asked me who my favorite characters are and as I listed them off I realized every single one is dead except for three.

Y E E T

Incase y'all are interested here's my list. 1 is favorite 10 is least favorite out of my favorite:

10. Ibuki. Idk why she's just amazing

9. Mikan. You might be saying I'm not the type to like girls like that bUT OH BOI YOU GOT THAT SHIT WRONG.

8. Togami. He's a lil' shit :)

7. Peko. She's a bit of a lil' shit but she's also amazing. I grew to like her more while watching the despair arc, where her character just really.. Idk. Caught me. I love her sense of realism and I just love her character.

6. Major fucking tie between Gundam and Sonia. Both secretly cinnamon rolls, I ship them together (kinda), and I love them both a lot

5. Now we get to the literal list of little shits that I love for some reason. Junko is this spot. SHe's a crazy bitch. More need to be said??

4. Genocider/Toko. I'M JUST GONNA SAY I DIDN'T LIKE HER AT THE BEGINNING BUT NOW I LOVE HER LITTLE SHIT PERSONALITY

3. Ouma. Another little shit. Also I was sad he died. Kinda. Idk. He's a clown. And he likes drinking fanta. Fanta is good. 

2. Tie between nagito and kaito. Their both sick, which is kinda accidental here. They both died. They both died either trying to outsmart monokuma, or killing the traitor. THey couldn't be more different in personality, but Kaito is just amazing. Nagito is insane, and has a huge hope problem. 

and one is kinda something you might not expect but 

1. Fuyuhiko. I stg don't ask me why. I HAVE NO BLOODY IDEA. But he didn't die so ye e t.

honorable mentions: Asahina, Sakura, Leon, Ishimaru.

also while I'm here I'll write some of my least fave characters ever. 10 is least hated 1 is most hated.

10. Tenko. Her whole story is literally "tHAT'S SEXIST"

9. Might be surprised but Naegi. I've kept up my streak of hating main characters,,

8. Hajime lmao.

7. Yamada. Idk, I hated that he killed Ishi.

6. Mondo. POOR CHI. I understood why he did it but that freaking asshat.

5. Ouma. Yes, I have him on my favorites list. YES, I ALSO HATE HIM A LOT. 

4. Predictable but Mukuro. She was cool but I didn't like the incest vibe with Junko :p

3. The one, the only... Izuru. Fucking op asshole. 

2. Always didn't like Kaede. Idk.

1. MOTHERFUCKING HIYOKO MOTHERFUCKING SAIONJI. MIKAN IS ONE OF MY FAVE CHARACTERS SO THIS IS SELF EXPLANABLE I THINK.

Yh ok b y e