my problem with bakudeku

Or the longer title:
My problem with Bakudeku and why I ship Bakukiri instead.

1. Most Bakudeku fanfics are all 'Oh, Bakugou secretly loves Deku ect ect, or they start they develop feelings further on after Bakagous character development. But NO. Bakugou told Deku to kill himself, he tried to kill him. Even when he now likes Deku...

Do you think Deku would be all "Hey yeah fuck me childhood bully who told me to kill myself! I don't hate you at all for trying to kill my ass on multiple occasions!!!"

NO HE WOULDN'T JESUS CHRIST DO YOU KNOW HOW DUMB THAT SOUNDS?!?

smh

2. Bakukiri is friendly. I headcanon it as being best friends to start off with, and then developing into further as time passes. It's a supportive relationship, with a tsundere Bakugou and a happy go lucky Kirishima. They love each other, and even though they have their differences and problems, they still love each other dearly. ♥️

3. Bakudeku would be an abusive relationship. Bakugou would take his anger out on Deku, and Midoriya would suffer through the pain because of "love."

Doesn't sound so appyling as what would actually happen if they dated, hmm?

Even if Bakugou suddenly randomly decided to apologize and he did that all because he was scared of his feelings, going back to reason 1.

Do you think Deku would be all "Hey yeah fuck me childhood bully who told me to kill myself! I don't hate you at all for trying to kill my ass on multiple occasions!!!"

Yes I copied and pasted that fight my lazy ass.

So yeah. This is a very big problem. I don't really ship Tododeku either, (Todomomo) and I don't really ship Midoriya with anyone, to be honest. So... Yeah. Please think about what I said, Bakudeku lovers. And consider joining Bakukiri as we, we welcome all members, no matter the origin of their ships.

Of course, you can have an opinion. I'm just giving my opinion and pointing it out. And if you know me, you know I am not quiet about that said opinion. Fight me lmao I ship Bakukiri fuck u all

(jk ily if ur a Bakudeku shipper or not ♥️)