I wanna writeee

But idk what have a purple boyo being a slut for cats (jk) might be shinkami somewhere at the end,,,, also kamis a jacket slut. ALSO also this turned into smol shorts of UA dorms w them. And I was inspired by one from Alpha_Sapphire_ so woo

~~~

He had always liked the fluffiness, and the compelling way that they seemed to just... Attach themselves to anyone and everyone. It was strange, weird, and pretty cool. At the moment, Shinsou had snuck in a spotted black and white one. Kami was there as well, though he necessarily didn't need him there. It was just... Weird. Like a cat.

Shinsou wondered if he was fluffy as well, turning to the boy with a leather jacket, and some fuckin fluffy hair. He kinda wanted to touch it. He didn't.

~~~

Kaminari thought that Shinsous hair was natural. When asked about it, he confirmed that. But Kami still wondered something.

"Hey, when you get wet, does your hair go down?"

"Mm, yeah." He shrugged, brushing it off. Until Kami literally poured a bucket of water on him.

~~~

Aizawa looked like Shinsou. So much that Todoroki, again, thought that possibly they were related. And he went to Kami, and asked. Kaminari blinked, shocked, and screamed the question in the middle of class (It turned out he was actually adopted).

~~~

Yes I'm weird I might write a shinkami book what do y'all think

Also this is completely unedited