Clingyshipping things 2.0

stfu okay

;-;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"H-Hey!" Lucas yelled, making a grab for the hat Barry had just stolen from his head. Said person laughed, and put the hat on his own head, sprinting. Despite the situation, Lucas caught himself thinking that Barry looked seriously cute in that hat. He blushed a bit, and chased after the boy.

"Barry, give it!" He said, jumping and sprinting at the same time. Bad idea. He crashed right into barry, and they both rolled over and over, until they were both tangled on each other. Then they crashed into a tree. Lucas opened his eyes. 

They had ended in an awkward position, with Barry on top of Lucas. Lucas could see Barry's cheeks turning red. Though he had no right to judge, since he was probably a tomato.

"Hey, our positions switched. Usually i'm the one who bangs into you!" Barry said, laughing. Lucas thought he heard a bit of nervousness in the tone. But maybe not.

"Hey, where's my hat?" Lucas suddenly blurted, desperate for a topic change, and maybe something to get Barry off of him. But he didn't move, just looked around.

"I dunno... Oh, there it is!" Barry said, pointing somewhere. He got off Lucas, but didn't move to get it, so Lucas did, rummaging around. 

"Huh? Barry, it's not-" He was interrupted by someone whirling him around. First came the surprise.

Then came the thrilling feeling of Barry's lips on his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That moment when you don't feel up to writing make-out scenes... Well here I go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Barry slipped his tongue into Lucas's mouth, as his lips seemed to work with his own. Lucas wrapped his arms around Barry's neck, gripping his shirt tightly with his hands. He kissed back. 

Lucas realized that the fluttering sensation he got whenever Barry did something funny, or dumb, or cute, was love.

Deep, passionate love. 

So, that is why he kissed back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my god that was cringy and horrible help.

Or should I say...

Clingy and horrible.

*slams door on way out*