Prompt story pt 1

Enjoy! This isn't my otp really, but I wanted to do it :3 I multiship so this will be KiriKami since this is something that would happen!

~~*~~

It was a long day, through driving to the camp, to setting up the air mattress and tent, then deciding to take a nice nature walk, to cooking dinner and eating marshmallows. Kaminari walked into the tent, yawning. They had decided that Kirishima should put out the fire, since he wouldn't get burned if he activated his quirk.

Denki then sat on the air mattress, and pulled the cover over himself, getting comfortable. Even pro hero's in training needed a break, and this seemed like a nice one. With no Bakugo to yell at them, and no Todoroki to make them feel as if they suck at everything, and no Midoriya to smile at them and tell them everything will be alright, when it obviously won't.

But most importantly, no villians. Nothing could disrupt this outing, since it was only for a night. Who would care that they might were out on a friendly date? No one. Not even villains.

It was their summer break, and they were loving camping in the deep, calming woods already. Even if it was for a night, only.

Kaminari felt himself drift off, consciousness riding away peacefully. He heard someone open the tent door, and a second later, he was flying into the air, landing with a loud screech onto the hard floor, completely winded.

"Oh god, are you alright?!" Kirishima yelped, forgetting that the mattress did that. He climbed off the bed quickly, leaning close to his friend.

"Y-yeah, just a bit winded." He wheezed. "Surprised too."

"I'm so sorry, I completely forgot that the mattres did that! Ahh, I just fell onto the mattress, which means you got boosted off! Sorry, Kami!"

"It's alright, it's alright." Kami gave a weak smile. "It wasn't on purpose, and I didn't get seriously injured, so it's no biggie. Let's just forget it happened." He slowly got up, regaining breath. That's when they both realized how close they were. Kirishima started to awkwardly scoot away a bit.

"Well, let's sleep." The red headed boy laughed, trying to get rid of the tense air. They both climbed into bed, and soon fell asleep.

In the morning, they found themselves completely wrapped up in each other's body heat. Kirishima was an early riser, so he noticed first. Groggily, he almost sneezed at the head of fluffy hair in his face.

When he had woken up a tiny bit more, he realized the fluff was Kami. And he was literally cuddling into the other boy.

Small A/N: I really should continue this but I'm really tired rn so I'll do it later hope you enjoyed pt. 1 ok bye