headcanons

Mature content ahead!! Skip number 7 and 10 if you don't want to read it!!

1: Kaminari was actually born with the lightning bolt in his hair, and when he was younger, got bullied for "Lying" about it.

2: Most people didn't like Tsuyu when she was in middle school, because they thought her quirk was gross. She didn't fit in until U.A.

3: Aoyama's mom is quirkless, while his dad has the same quirk he has, except that he shoots it out of his hands instead of his stomach.

4: Tamaki knows all about flowers, and feels completely comfortable in talking about them. The only person who knows this is Mirio, who loves this factor and talks about it with him all the time.

5: Uraraka discovered her quirk when she was at dinner one day, in a fancy restaurant. She was nervous she was gonna mess it up, and as soon as she touched her fork, it started floating! Soon enough, everything at her spot on the table was in the air, still rising. Her mom and dad both love to tease her on this.

6: Shinso doesn't only train under Aizawa in terms of getting stronger, they also, surprisingly love to talk to each other. They have many things in common, and share a love for cats. He loves to talk about them with Aizawa, since he feels comfortable in his presence. He also understands him.

7: Mei Hatsume has, multiple times, looked through a wall, and saw either sex or someone getting changed. She has seen it so much, she's completely used to it. She can tell you all about almost everyone in the schools enjoyable and embarrassing moments of anything. She loves blackmailing and torturing people with this, especially the "Innocent ones."

8: Todoroki, when he married Deku, changed his name to Midoriya to completely get rid of his father.

9: Katsuki lived an amazing life as a hero in a hero couple duo with Kirishima. He loves doing it, and has tuned down his angry teen stage, as Kiri calls it. He loves everything about his life.

10: Nejire likes to ask to many questions about boy sex to Tamaki and Mirio, since she knows they are together and have probably done it before. She has also, on one or two occasions, asked about tentacle kinks and if Tamaki rims Mirio, to which Tamaki goes and dies to.

And that's it. Sorry about the dirty ones. Cya!