Tag

Augh uhh

I was tagged by softoriginals to do the same tag I gave her.

karma lmao.

What will I writeee.

idk shit.

uh.

christ.

screw this i'm gonna go for make out session because.

yeah.

I'm like that.

And it might turn into smut so... UH I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE TO WRITE THIS BUT

NEAR SMUT OR SMUT WARNING.

_________________________

Red glanced at the spot where his boyfriend, Green, was, moments earlier. Then he had gotten up to take a shower. 

"Green, what's taking?" He called up, annoyance in the tone of voice he used.

"Coming!" Green yelled. Red briefly heard banging down the stairs, and there stood his boyfriend. Though, this was something he wasn't expecting. He was half naked. Red felt himself involuntarily eyeing up his boyfriend, his mouth filling with saliva. 

Green must have seen his lustful expression, and sat down, lightly putting his legs on Reds lap. Red unconsciously looked at Green, licking his lips. Green smirked at him, and Red couldn't - not to say he wanted to - hold back the urge to make out with his boyfriend. This was turning him on. 

Red edged closer to his boyfriend, and just kissed him hard. Green wasn't caught off guard, and quickly took control, flipping their positions. Red let out a little noise when Green went away to breath.

But Green went in again, taking the opportunity to slide his tongue into Reds mouth. Green raked his tongue over the corners of Reds mouth, and Red moaned, kissing back. He kneaded Greens hard self, feeling him, and Green groaned in enjoyment. 

When they broke apart again, Green sucked Reds neck, and Red gave him full access, leaning it to the side in joy. His eyelids rolled closed in pleasure as he moaned again. Green, while biting his neck, making sure to leave a hickey, had swept off their shirts in one swift motion. Red got working on Greens sweatpants, making sure to "accidentally" feel what was bulging underneath the silk. 

"R-Red..." Green gasped. Red smirked a bit, but soon moaned again.

Green let out a impatient whine. He had already gotten Reds off, and was feeling him, biting and sucking his chest, as Red groaned and whined in pleasure. Finally he got it off. Green was about to rip their boxers off as well. 

Then the door swung right open, and the couple screamed, rushing apart. But it was to late.

"Oh. Well at least I now know who tops." Gold said, and slowly backed out of the door, closing it behind him.

"Gotta run! Continue, please." The couple heard the reply. And they were both blushing crazily.

And that is the story of Gold the idiot who walked in on gay sex whilst trying to find condoms with Silver and him to have more gay sex.

  :)  

________________________

I tag 6 people who are: 

Sayamiki244

snorlax126

Crayon2465

Api20themastergamer

rin_the_stalker

Sylveon12

YEAH! GOOD LUCK.

RULES:

BETWEEN 100 AND 2000 WORDS

DOES NOT HAVE TO BE ROMANCE

TAG 6 PEOPLE

YOU CAN TAG ME BACK (EVEN THOUGH I JUST DID IT)

YOU HAVE TO DO IT IN A MONTH.

CYA, NATALIE OUT!