a challenge and actual rant wow

Okay. So basically the rules are that I will read ANY book on Wattpad that you recommend. ANYTHING. I will put my reaction as well. I can only read so much so only recommend one book. Thanks! I'm gonna start to read tomorrow, so try get your recommendations in today :)

Anyway on to the rant. SO. the other day I was on Tumblr and I saw someone insulting someone who liked tøp but thought that stressed out was a great song (I agree btw). They called them a fake fan, and I want to say something about this. Mostly the P!ATD fans are chill, like they won't come after you if you insult Brendon (not seriously. If you call him a gremlin or something we'll probably agree but if you go on a rant of how he's shit we'll come and beat your ass. Anyways-). But a few of them are kind of jerks about people who like the songs "High Hopes", "Death of a Bachelor", ect. Ect. And favor it over, per say, "She Had The World" or "Girls/Girls/Boys". I personally love all the songs just listed. Sure I actually do prefer GGB and SHTW, but I do enjoy some High Hopes and DOAB. And it kind of sucks when people call me fake when I say this. Like I am a full panic! Fan, and I will happily slit your throat if you even think about disrespecting satan- I mean Beebo- but just because I like a certain song I'm suddenly the bad guy?

It's really annoying. The same goes for the Clique (Tøp fandom). 'Stressed Out' and 'Ride' (plus sometimes 'Heathens') are songs that you're called out as a fake fan for liking. I feel as if this is the most prominent fandom for this happening, since their are a LOT of fake tøp fans. And I get that. I'm also annoyed when someone says they like tøp and can only name Stressed Out and Ride. But I don't call out people just because they like certain songs more than others.

Don't get me wrong. The fandom of tøp and p!atd and fob (and fob is actually not really a victim to this kind of stuff. Or I haven't seen anything of it, which is why it isn't also in this rant) are lovely places. The MCR fandom is fucking sad as hell tho. Really nice but REALLY SAD. PLUS SCARY I FOUND A SCARY VERSION OF WELCOME TO THE BLACK PARADE AND THAT SHIT IS CREEPY WTF. Anyway. I wanna get rid of the stereotype where just because you like High Hopes or Stressed Out you're fake. Please. It's really sad.

Thanks! Also part 169 ;)

I'm sorry for the chapter spam btw.