The letter

It was a Sunday and peace had fallen upon the multiverse. All was quiet, not a single sound...

The occasional bird song or animal noise would ring out, but otherwise the world was void of any human or monster made noises.

In the middle of a dark wasteland of ash and dust, a mansion stood. And that mansion, was home to six skeletons.

"I'm so bored..." Horror muttered as he lay splayed out on the carpet, an arm flung dramatically over his face, covering his eyes.

Horror was a monster of a skeleton, ragged clothes covered in blood and rips, his bones chipped and scarred. His head had a massive chunk missing from it, like someone had smashed it in with a spear.

"Meee toooo" Killer whined from one of the sofas, his expression tired and bored.

Killer was a slightly shy skeleton. Not shy round his teammates, just round new people, constantly wary and extremely untrusting. He had black drips running down his face from his eyes and a glowing red target symbol on his chest.

"Well tough." Nightmare said, glancing up from the book he was currently reading, a slightly pissed expression on his face.

Nightmares is the boss of the whole group, an asshole who thinks he has all the power over everyone, which technically, he does. An accident long ago resulted in him being left with one eye, black slime covering his whole body, and four menacing tentacles that grew from his back. He'd quickly learnt that they were good for attacking and throwing people into walls.

Horror huffed, shifting his arm of his face to look at their tentacled leader. "Ugh, I'm so bored I might as well eat a cow or something..."

"You dare bring a cow in here and I'll stab you until you bleed to death." The skeleton sat next to Nightmare growled.

Cross, the fluffy, dressed for Antarctica skeleton. Normally quite quiet and keeps to himself most of the time. He joined the group when Nightmare found him in the empty broken remains of his own Au. Cross had begged Nightmare to let him out, saying he'd do anything for freedom. For a reason that to this day Nightmare himself still doesn't understand, he took Cross back with him to live with the others. Cross has been obsessed with Nightmare ever since.

No matter how hard Cross tries however, Nightmare rejects him. It's clear to everyone that Cross likes Nightmare, he doesn't even try to hide it. Yet Nightmare still pays him no notice, calling him annoying and a pest.

Horror glanced at them, huffing. "Mmm where's Dust?"

"Dead."

"Oh..."

At that moment Dust walked in with a sandwich, an amused expression on his face. "Uh, I'm alive?"

Dust basically looked exactly the same as original sand, only covered in all the dust of his friends he murdered. One of his eyes was also off, a red pupil with a ring of purple.

"What a shame..." Nightmare muttered as he turned the next page of his book.

Cross half read over Nightmare's shoulder, a half happy, half bored expression on his face. "Senpai where's Error?"

Nightmare sighed irritably and gave Cross a death stare. "Call me that one more time and I'll throw you off a cliff."

Cross went silent.

"And to answer you question, he's out at that stupid peace meeting with Ink."

Recently the Star Sanses had been trying even harder to bring the idea of peace between the two groups. Nightmares group really couldn't care less. When they weren't out terrorising the multiverse they'd be simply chilling or being bored round the castle.