Second Thoughts

❤️💜14K WE SKIPPED 13k MMMMMMMM FINALE TOMORROW💜❤️

HHHHHHHHHhhhhhh hey guys...so um...its the Crossmare anniversary today and umm...to celebrate I'm publishing a new Crossmare book before the Criminal Sequel...(pls no hate) So yeah...it should be fairly short don't worry :3

Okie that's that

Once back at the mansion, everyone instantly relaxed, flopping down on Nightmare's soft sofas and giving up, laying limply against each other.

Ink sat down on a single person couch, curling up, eyeing the middle of the living room, hoping that Error would return soon, safe and sound like he promised.

Blue sat on Dust's lap, snuggling up to the taller skeleton, a relieved sigh escaping him. "That was scary..."

Dust nodded and nuzzled him. "I know Blue...but you're safe now, don't worry..."

Blue purred softly. "Mmm...I know...it was still scary though..."

"Error will take care of it...I hope..."  Dust muttered as he stole a quick glance at Ink, who was currently chewing his knuckle nervously, clearly not happy about leaving Error all alone in the dark basement with a demon dog that could possibly kill him.

"He'll be fine Ink." Dust called, attempting to reassure the smaller. "He's a big boy. He can take care of himself."

"I know..." Ink mumbled. "That doesn't make me any less scared..."

Dust sighed. "He'll be back before you know it...just you wait and see..."

Ink nodded stiffly, hugging one of the cushions to his chest. For reassurance or to relieve stress? Dust wasn't sure.

"So what now?" Killer asked from the other side of the room.

Dream yawned and curled up next to him, resting his head on Killer's lap. "We wait for Geno and Reaper to come back with the cures and hope that Error comes back fine as well...there's not much else to do really..."

Killer sighed, rubbing his thumbs over Dream's ears, focusing on the soft base.

Dream arched his body towards Killer, purring loudly. "Mmm...they'll be back sooner or later..."

Killer nodded, kissing his cheek before glancing at Ink. "We just need to be patient..."

"I hate being patient..." Horror muttered from the other side of the room as he ran his hands up and down Lust's sides, making him shiver and purr.

"We know Horror. We know."

"I'm just saying..." He muttered, moving his hands to rub around Lust's should blades, making him relax, going limp.

"Mmm...we need some way to get back at Sci..." Lust mumbled, snuggling closer to Horror, his tail stroking the tallers face, tickling him.

"Eh we'll figure that out easy enough Kitty." Horror said with a chuckle, leaning down to hug Lust's side, making him purr louder.

Horror smirked, looking over at Nightmare. "How do I find his special petting spots? I wanna see his reactions. It drives Cross up the wall, so I'm wondering if Lust would be the same or different."

Nightmare chuckled, looking at Cross, who was currently sat on his lap, far too busy daydreaming to take in the conversation. Completely oblivious.

"Well, you just have to pet them everywhere and find where they like it most. For example..."

He reached his hand out and rubbed Cross' cheek softly, making him purr before moving to the underside of his jaw, rubbing at that spot.

The reaction was clear. Cross went limper, his eyes going half-lidded, purrs getting louder.