Passion

⚠️IMPORTANT⚠️

So umm... I'm going on a school trip to France for three days and I don't know if there will be service there so I might be on radio silence for three days... so if there's no updates then I'm sorry I failed you and you'll just have to wait T-T

Love y'all

Horror had Left Lust in his room, thinking he needed some rest. He walked downstairs and into the living room. He was surprised to say the least when he saw Nightmare petting Cross to death instead of ignoring him and pushing him away.

Cross had fallen asleep by now, the bliss of being pet and noticed by his Senpai had worn him out.

Horror looked over at him and smirked. "Warming up to the smol fluffball huh?"

Nightmare glared at him witheringly. "Go fuck your slut or something."

Horror went frisk faced. "He's not a slut."

Nightmare rolled his eye, looking down at Cross' calm expression. "The way you question the slut bit but not the fucking bit..."

Horror blushed and looked away. "Sh-Shut up and go away."

Nightmare laughed. "I would Horror, I like really would, but I currently have Cross curled up asleep on my lap sooo..."

Horror threw his hands in the air. "How he loves you I don't know."

Dust, who was just walking past with Blue, poked his head through the door. "It's the tentacles."

Horror looked over. "You really think so?"

Dust nodded. "Oh for sure. I mean, just look at them for a moment. Now imagine what they could do~"

Horror glanced at Nightmare and laughed. "Ahah yes Dust."

Nightmare growled. "What they can do, is throw you all the way across this room into a brick wall."

Horror ran back upstairs to Lust quickly after that.

He ran through the corridors, speeding to his room. Nightmare clearly wasn't chasing him, he was far to comfy with Cross on his lap. But Horror still felt the need to run for his life, the threat of being slammed into a wall not really being all too appealing to him.

He pushed open the door and stumbled in, yelping as he tripped over his own feet.

Reaching out for the bed in a desperate attempt not to fall, Horror thrust his hand out, his fingertips brushing the wood of the bed frame, missing by an inch.

Horror face planted on the floor with an "Oof!" Splayed out like a starfish.

He stayed like that for a good minute, just lying on the floor.

Suddenly he felt something soft and fluffy tickle the side of his face and back of his neck. He shivered and tilted his head up a bit, frowning in confusion as he saw the familiar boots of Lust stood in front of him.

Was he tickling him with a feather duster or something?

He rolled over onto his back to see what on earth was tickling him. He freeze when it swayed into his vision.

It was a sleek, purple fluffy thing, he poked it and it fluffed up, twitching.

Horror rolled to the side and sat up, tracing the fluffy thing to its owner. He nearly choked as he saw it was connected to Lust.

A long, fluffy purple tail. A long, fluffy cat tail.

He blinked in confusion. "What...?"