Pet Me

❤️💜MMMMMMMMMM 3k already💜❤️

Once back in the mansion, everyone relaxed slightly, knowing they were somewhere safe. Somewhere where they wouldn't be strapped to a table and be stabbed with needles.

Killer tilted his head to the side as he saw a piece of paper layed out on one of the coffee tables in the living room.

He walked over and picked it up, Dream right by his side.

"It's another message from Sci..." He muttered, growling slightly.

"Read it..." Error said, watching him intently.

Killer rolled his eyes and cleared his throat. "Dear Nightmare and Co, just figured out some of the additional personality changes that the injected subjects might have. Their emotions will become a bit clearer, they'll become attached to you quickly, and important to remember, they'll want lots of attention.

Enjoy, Sci..."

Error glanced Ink, who was currently leant against him, eyes closed. "Become attached quickly, want lots of attention...? Sounds like some freaky cat thing."

Killer shrugged, dropping the note. "Welp. That's that."

Horror rolled his eyes, letting Lust cling to him. "Uh, Nightmare...is it chill if I take Lust to my room so he can sleep?"

Nightmare nodded, not really paying attention as he was currently occupied with trying to pry Cross off of him.

Horror took Lust's Hand and pulled him upstairs slowly.

Dust watched them go then glanced at at Blue, whispering something. Blue nodded in response. "I'm going to do the same."

"Same here." Killer said as he stood up with Dream, who seemed half asleep.

Error scooped Ink into his arms bridal style and teleported away, assuming to his room.

Reaper looked at Nightmare. "Can we just pick a random room?"

Nightmare sighed, giving up on Cross and flopping down on the sofa. "Yeah sure...knock yourself out..."

Reaper smirked, grabbing Geno.

"H-Hey get off me!" Geno yelped, trying to pull away.

Reaper chuckled. "Hehe not a chance Geno~"

They disappeared, leaving Nightmare and Cross alone in the living room.

Cross looked up at Nightmare with wide innocent eyes. "Senpa–"

"No."

Ink purred as Error set him down on the bed, curling up to him a bit, his head rested against Error's leg.

"Your feeling okay right?" Error asked, moving one hand to rub Ink's shoulder softly.

Ink nodded, nuzzling his head against Errors hand. "I'm fine now that I'm safe...thanks for saving me by the way..."

Error smirked and poked his nose. "No problem Inky."

Ink blushed and looked away. "I-Inky?! Again?!"

Error froze, mentally slapping himself. He went to deny the nickname as a mistake like last time but stopped himself at that last second and chuckled. "Got a problem with that name, Inky~?"

Ink squeaked, pulling the blankets up over him to hide himself. "N-No! I-I mean yes!....maybe?"

Error snickered and pet ink through the blanket, making him purr.