Cute?

❤️💜6k BOIIIIIIIIIIIII💜❤️

Killer smiled down at Dream, rubbing the top of his skull as he slept, finding the smaller painfully adorable.

Dream continued to purr softly, his expression calm and relaxed, an look of pure contentment. His small hand had curled its fingers around Killer's hand subconsciously a while ago. Killer's face had flared with blush at the time, but now he'd calmed down slightly, his cheeks only a faint shade of red.

Dream suddenly whined in his sleep, his grip on Killer's hand tightening. Killer looked down at their hands, blushing slightly before shifting his hand to a better position, curling his fingers round Dreams so that they were intertwined.

Dream's face turned a faint shade of yellow in his sleep, his smile twitching slightly.

Killer chuckled softly. "I know you're awake Dream~"

Dream whined softly, an eye opening and looking at him innocently, his golden pupils meeting Killer's silver ones.

Killer felt his face heat up, that innocent expression catching him off-guard for some reason.

Dream shut his eye again and curled up further into the blankets, making an almost nest-like structure around him.

Killer smiled at him and pet him softly again, making Dream purr and lean into his touch, his face steadily turning yellow with blush.

"You sleep well Dream~?" Killer cooed, rubbing his thumb over the back of Dream's hand softly.

Dream nodded, purring.

Killer smirked, letting his free hand rub along Dream's shoulder and sides, the smaller squirming and purring under his touch.

"You like that~?"

Dream nodded drowsily, his face now a clearly noticeable shade of Yellow.

Killer smiled, leaning down to hug Dream, pulling him into his arms and shifting him so that he was bridal style on his lap.

Dream's face flushed yellow and he buried his face in Killer's chest whilst letting out a faint high pitched squeal.

They stayed like that for a while, Dream curled up in Killer's arms, purring softly as he got pet.

Killer by now was starting to zone out, his eyes shutting slightly. He winced as he felt something tickle under his chin. He quickly brushed it away, brushing it off as a fly or something.

It tickled him again, making Killer sigh in annoyance and brush it away again.

When he felt it against his chin for a third time he growled and looked down to see whatever the hell was annoying him.

He instantly froze as he saw what it was.

Dream was still in his arms, curled up with his head resting against him, having fallen asleep again.

But that's not what made him freeze.

What did?

Well...probably due to the fact that Dream had magically grown a pair of fluffy cat ears without either of them knowing or noticing.

Killer looked at them, frozen in fascination. The ears were fluffy, one peeked up while the other was flattened on Dream's skull. They were a beautiful yellow, starting light at the base and traveling up to golden at the tips.

Killer shivered as he touched one. It twitched under his touch, flattening against the surface of Dream's skull.

It was surprisingly softy, the feeling of it under his fingertips making him smile, his hand immediately petting him, making the smaller purr loudly.