A little bit of Revenge

❤️💜15k MY GOOAAALLLLL💜❤️

My Crossmare book is out now btw...pls read

Nightmare immediately pulled the injector back, placing it on the arm of the sofa. "What?"

Cross shivered, looking down at the floor, his hand rubbing his arm softly. "I-I don't want to go back to normal...I-I want to stay like this...f-for now at least..."

Nightmare blinked, looking over at the other non-nekos, who were all staring at Cross in disbelief.

"You want to stay a half-cat-half-skeleton?" Dust asked, his eyes narrowed. "Why?"

Cross glanced at Nightmare before looking down at the floor. "I-I just do..."

Nightmare looked him up and down, frowning as everything clicked together. He sighed and wrapped his arms around Cross, pulling him into his chest for a hug. "I'll still love you Cross...that won't ever change now, I promise...don't worry..."

Cross looked up at him, smiling weakly. "Thank you Nighty...b-but I still want to stay like this..."

Nightmare went to say something else when a quiet voice rang out, cutting him off. "I-I'd quite like to stay like this as well..."

Instantly everyone's attention changed to the other side of the room, their eyes settling on Dream.

"Y-You want to stay a Neko?!" Killer asked, confusion making him stutter.

Dream nodded and snuggled up to him. "I like being half cat!"

Killer smiled softly, kissing his cheek. "Well I don't have a problem with that at all. What about you Nightmare?"

The goopy skeleton shook his head softly, smiling down at Cross as he pet him, loving the little purrs he let out. "I don't have a problem with that whatsoever actually."

"Mmm...good..." Cross mumbled as he arched his body, letting Nightmare pet more of him.

Killer chuckled softly, taking the injector full of the antidote away from Dream's arm, placing it on the sofa beside him, just like Nightmare had done with Cross' one.

"Anyone else not taking the plunge back to normality?"

No one said anything for a bit, silence covering the room like a thick blanket.

"I-I...I wanna stay like this too..."

Everyone smirked, looking over at Blue, who was now nervously glancing round at the others.

"I-I like being like this as well...It's fun...and nicer all together..."

Dream nodded, smiling at him. "It is isn't it? Being a Neko just fills some part of you. Well...it does for me anyway."

Blue giggled. "I know what you mean. Being like this just makes me happy!"

"If what you are now is your definition of happy, then what the hell was your definition of your previous personality?" Dust said, laughing dryly.

"Mmm...happy? I was still happy back then. I'm just even happier now!"

Dust snickered and pet him, rubbing his hands softly up and down his sides, making Blue purr loudly and blush.

"So you're staying like this huh?" He murmured, moving the injector away as Blue nodded sleepily.

"I was hoping you'd say that~"

"Mmm...really?"

"Yes Bluey, I was~"

Horror laughed, looking over at Lust, who was staring at the injector pressed up against his arm. "So, we have three little kitties that are staying fluffy and half-cat. Are you going to take the plunge as well?"