Just shut up and kiss me Again

400 FOLLOWERS KSKSKKSKSKSKSKNSMDKDKDMD

in celebration I'm deeeefinatly not going to do some half-sin

Definitely

❤️💜5kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk💜❤️

Reaper had fallen asleep. Geno hadn't been talking to him, everything had been silent and he had been bored as shit.

Geno stared in un-amusement at the sleeping skeleton, a bored and empty expression on his face.

"Asshole..." Geno muttered to himself, his eye scanning up and down Reapers sleeping form.

He couldn't help but think that Reaper looked slightly cute when he slept. You could see all the small details on him that weren't visible when he was awake with his cocky personality enabled.

While he was asleep and relaxed you could see how tired he looked. Bags under his eyes, small scars were littered across the parts of his body not covered by the cloak. Geno frowned, looking away before Reaper woke up to see him watching him. He'd never hear the end of it if he did.

Geno twitched as his arm started to ache suddenly. He quickly noted that it was the arm he had been injected in and panicked slightly, wondering what it could mean.

His eyes widened as a sudden rush of magic ran through his body, making him jolt and stand up.

"Wh-What's happening?" He growled to himself as he clutched his arm, his thumb rubbing over the spot where Sci had stabbed the thin needle into him and injected that mysterious serum.

"I swear to god Sci I'm going to murder you..." He muttered, shaking his head as another sudden wave of magic surged through him.

Geno suddenly stumbled back as a wave of magic hit him, his back hitting against the wall, his legs buckling underneath him, not able to hold him up for some reason.

His head pounded, his vision going fuzzy. The last thing he saw before passing out was the bed spinning in his vision.

Geno groaned weakly, his hands rubbing his face in an attempt to wake himself up more. "Wha...what happened...?" He muttered, speaking to no one in particular. Oh god now he sounded like Cross.

He sat up slowly, taking in his surroundings blearily. He was unamused to say the least to find that Reaper was still fast asleep, completely oblivious of whatever was going on around him.

He sighed loudly, feeling his ears twitch in annoya– WAIT EARS?!?!

Geno scrambled to his feet, rushing to the bathroom, his eye widening as he caught sight of himself in the mirror.

"Oh please tell me this is a dream..."

He stared at his reflection in disbelief.

He looked the same...well...mostly....

Geno slowly reached up a hand to touch the white  cat-like ears that grew from his skull.

They were snowy white and ragged, with then fur on the tips being blood red, giving the effect of splattered paint or blood.

He went poker faced as he touched them, feeling them twitch and go down from his touch.

Then he felt something belonging to him brush the wall behind him. He flinched, slowly turning his head to see what it was.