Piece of Cake

❤️💜13K LETS MAKE IT TO 15K!!!!💜❤️

And is anyone aware that tomorrow is the Crossmare anniversary?

IMMMM HYYYPPPEEDDD

The guys all froze, just completely in shock of what was in front of them, none of them even daring to move.

"What. The hell. Is that?" Error asked, his voice silent, barely a whisper.

In the middle of the room, there was a thick block of iron buried into the ground, some of it submerged.

Attached to the giant iron block, was a long, heavy chain, made of what also looked like iron.

And attached to the end of the chain...was a dog. A gigantic dog.

It was curled up, its head resting on its paws, eyes closed, breathing calm.

"I'm guessing that's the demon dog Sci was taking about..." Reaper muttered as his hand slowly gripped onto Geno's, pulling him closer.

"No shit Sherlock!" Geno hissed, his eye narrowing. "What else would it be? Another kitten?!"

Reaper covered Geno's mouth quickly. "Shh..."

"Calm down everyone..." Error whispered, looking down at the extractor in his hand. "All we need to do...is take some blood...that's it. Piece of cake. Just like Sci said..."

"If you think it's gonna be so easy you go and do it!" Killer hissed as he eyed the demon dog warily, his grip on Dream tightening again.

Error glanced back at the sleeping demon. "Why does Sci even have one of these?!"

"I don't know!" Nightmare hissed, one of his tentacles shoving Error forwards. "Just stop stalling and stab the god damn thing into it so we can get its blood!"

Error stumbled forwards, wincing at the dull noises he made as his feet hit the floor.

"Calm Error...this should be easy...Sci said he's been fed this morning...nothing to worry about...piece of cake." He muttered, his eyes scanning up the monstrous beast.

It's fur was pitch black, rough and matted, the dull red of dried blood visibly clumping parts of the fur together.

Its sides were covered in long scars. Some looked old, fully healed, inflicted ages ago. But some seemed fresh, still oozing blood and pus.

Error frowned, wondering how it had got such massive and aggressive scars.

It's tail was matted as well, the fur looking like it had been brushed backwards with a comb.

Around it's neck, the heavy metal collar looked like it was digging into its skin. Specks of dried blood were splattered over its dull silver surface.

Despite all of its physical bloodiness and wounds, if you looked at its face, you wouldn't know. It's fur on the top of its head looked soft, better kept than the rest. Its eyes were closed, seeming peaceful.

Error sighed. "What on earth have you been through...?" He murmured, his hand hovering over the demons head, wanting to pet it, make it feel better.

"What are you waiting for?!" Reaper whisper shouted from the other side of the room. "Just stab it in its shoulder, extract the blood, and run!"