Shouldnt be that hard, Right?

IM BACK FROM FRAANNNCCCEEEEEEEE

❤️💜EYYYYY WE REACHED MY GOAL OF 11K MMMMMMM LETS GET 15K?💜❤️

Sci looked up at the twelve skeletons and laughed nervously. "Heh, h-hey guys...um...what brings you here?"

Nightmare took a step forwards, an unamused look on his face. Sci immediately backed up further under the table, trembling in fear.

Out of all of the the skeletons here, Nightmare was the one he feared the most. And that's for many reasons.

One, his physical appearance. You take one look at Nightmare and you know he's not the person you want to purposefully piss off or irritate.

Two, Nightmare absolutely hates Sci. Once He had asked if he could do a few experiments on him, you know, for research purposes. Of course his answer to that question was him bing flung across a room and being knocked unconscious as his head smashed into cold brick wall.

And three, he's in bad moods permanently.

Suddenly a tentacle shot under the table, making Sci yelp in fear, nearly screaming as the tentacle wrapped round his wrist and yanked him out from under the table.

Sci stumbled to his feet, tugging at the tentacle on his wrist desperately, only to have it lift him up in the air, his feet now only just brushing the ground.

Sci struggled and clawed at the tentacle with his other hand in an attempt to loosen it so that it would drop him.

Nightmare simply rolled his eye and tightened it, making Sci let out a small whimper of pain.

Nightmare smirked, making another one of his tentacles wrap around Sci's waist painfully tight.

The third tentacle wrapped itself around Sci's neck, squeezing. It wasn't hard enough to suffocate or choke him, but it did make breathing rather hard, his soul beating rapidly from the thought of not being able to breathe air.

Sure skeletons don't have lungs. But they still need air, water, food etc to live and stay alive.

Sci waited to feel the fourth tentacle wrap round his ankles or something, using all four of them to keep him up. But he didn't.

Sci struggled weakly, looking over at where his final tentacle had gone. His eyes widened slightly in surprise as he saw that it was circled lightly round Cross' wrist, in an almost...comforting way. He smirked as he saw the noticeable blush on Cross' face.

Now that he noticed it, all the others seemed to be closer to a particular person each.

Ink was leant against Error lightly, his head resting on his shoulder, a half bored, half content expression on his face. Error had a hand on Ink's skull, his thumb rubbing over the smallers rainbow ears softly.

Geno was stood by Reaper's side, his ears twitching in annoyance as Reaper poked them teasingly, a wide smirk on his face.

Blue was hugging Dust's side, purring softly as Dust ran his hand over Blue's skull, tickling his fluffy ears.

Dream and Killer were surprisingly close, the two of them blushing slightly as they held hands tightly, their fingers intertwined together.

Horror was stood behind Lust, hugging him loosely from behind, his head nuzzled into the crook of his neck. Lust was leant back against him softly, his face a soft shade of purple.

Sci snapped his attention back to Nightmare as he took a step forwards, Cross following.

"Well well well Sci." Nightmare purred, a deadly smirk growing on his face. "You've got yourself in a rather dangerous position, haven't you~?"