The Lab

(Boii I just watched the new Star Wars The Force Awakens, and like Bruh

I genuinely ship Kylo Ren and Ray XD)

Geno looked at the note and frowned, his eye skimming across the messy handwriting slowly.

"Do any of you know what he wants to show us?"

"Nope!" They all said in unison.

Geno sighed loudly and glanced at Reaper sceptically, debating with himself whether it was a good idea or not.

"Ugh fine...Its not like I have anything better to do." He glanced at Tori. "No offence..."

She smiled and nodded. "None taken Geno." She then turned her attention to the others, glancing over at where Nightmare and Cross had been forced to stay, Nightmare not being allowed any closer because of his corrupting aura. The two of them seemed to be talking, Nightmare smirking while Cross' face steadily turned a dark shade of purple.

Tori sighed, returning her attention to the small group of skeletons in front of her. "Just...Just be careful..."

Blue giggled. "We will be. Besides, Ink is literally the definition of careful when it comes to stuff like this."

"I am not!" Ink cried, glaring at Blue.

Blue rolled his eyes and Dream snickered. "You really are."

Ink huffed and looked to the side. "I'm not..." He muttered.

Error laughed and tilted his head to the side. "Awww, poor Inky– Shit Ink! I meant Ink! Ink!" Errors face flushed and he looked away quickly.

Ink's face had also been overtaken with blush. "I-Inky?!"

"I mEaNt InK!" He yelped, his voice glitching.

The others were all laughing their heads off, finding the whole scenario hilarious.

Error growled. "I hate all of you..."

Dust smirked. "But you loooovvveee In–!"

Error tackled him and growled. "Say one more word. I dare you."

Dust snickered but took his threat seriously, going limp under Error, tapping his foot boredly.

Killer looked over at Tori and smiled apologetically. "Heh, sorry about them. Well...sorry about all of us. Well leave you alone now."

Tori smiled. "No Problem, but thanks for the apology anyway."

Reaper sighed and got to his feet before holding out a hand for Geno to take and help him up. Geno looked at it for about a second before simply slapping it away with a growl. "I can get up by myself you know."

Reaper looked down, an expression of hurt flashing across his face before it turned back to the usual emotionless cold stare.

Geno stood up and walked over to Ink and the others, a bored expression on his face. "Okay lets get this over with..."

Ink nodded and looked back over at Nightmare, who started walking over, ignoring the furious outrage from Tori about how his negative aura would corrupt her beautiful garden.

He simply rolled his eye at her and smirked before opening a portal that lead out to the pathway that travels up to Sci's lab. "Calm down Goat Lady. Imma be here for like thirty seconds, stop acting like my presence is going to kill you."

Tori was going to answer back to him again but stopped when she saw Cross' expression. It was hard and cold, challenging her to talk shit about Nightmare one more time. She went silent.