Lies behind Words

❤️💜12KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK💜❤️

Everyone went silent for a moment, looks of confusion and disbelief on their faces.

"Could you um...repeat that please...?" Killer asked, clearly being just as perplexed as everyone else in the room.

Sci chuckled softly. "I said. That the last ingredient for the Neko antidote is to take something from the demon dog that I've been hiding in my basement."

Reaper blinked. "What do we have to take?"

Sci looked to the side. "A blood sample..."

Error went poker faced. "We're taking blood samples from a demon dog?! What is wrong with you!?"

Sci winced. "Well it's the only thing I have that's close to what we actually need!"

"Why can't you do it!?" Dust yelled, throwing his hands up in the air.

"Because..." Sci said slowly, quickly trying to think of an excuse. "Because I've made a bond with him that means he can't be hurt by me..."

Reaper blinked. "That's kinda pathetic."

"Do you want them to be cured or not?!"

"...yeah..."

"Exactly. Now he's down in the basement. Don't worry, he's pretty docile, will barely even react if you approach him right. You just need..." He walked over to a cupboard and pulled out a blood extractor. "One of these..."

"What do we do with it?" Error asked, his mismatched pupils scanning the syringe-like object.

"It's like an injector, but the opposite." Sci explained. "Instead of injecting something in, you're extracting something out."

Error glanced at the others and shrugged. "Seems easy enough..."

Nightmare looked at Sci, his eye narrowing. "There's something your not telling us...isn't there?"

Sci took a step back, gulping. "W-Well...I-I..."

Nightmare lashed out a tentacle, wrapping it round Sci's wrist, a crack ringing out.

"OKAY! OKAY! I-IT'S FAVOURITE THING TO EAT IS CATS!!!"

Nightmare's tentacle let go, letting Sci's hand fall limply to his side. "And you weren't going to tell us that?!" He growled, subconsciously pulling Cross closer to him.

Sci whimpered. "I-I was b-but I didn't think it would m-matter seeing as y-your all skeletons still anyway!"

Nightmare eyed him with a look of disgust before walking away from him, muttering under his breath as he hugged Cross from behind, his face buried in the crook of his neck while a hand pet his ears softly.

Dust glanced at Sci. "Is that why you had that room full to the brim of caged cats?!"

Sci nodded softly before pausing and shaking his head.

"Uh...yes or no?"

Sci looked up at them. "I was using the cats to trace DNA...that way I could mix the Neko serum for each of you to get the desired effect I wanted...for example, Lust had a mix of short haired cats and smooth furred ones, to give him the sleek and thin additions."

Everyone all looked at Lust instantly, taking in how his tail was sleeker and thinner than the other Nekos, it was the same for his ears.

Sci swallowed before continuing. "A-And then I used longhair and fluffy breeds for Cross, to give him the most fluffed up and soft look."