'Innocent' Kiss

GUESS WHO HAS SERVICE?!?!

⚠️Half sin warning? It's at the end.
Umm...if I get like one single 'ew', 'gross' or any kind of hate comments I swear to god I'll leave Wattpad and never come back -_-⚠️

It starts at the •~~~•

❤️💜FORGOT TO SAY THANKS FOR 7k RIP BUUUUTTT 8k KKSKSKSKSKKS💜❤️

Nightmare was still petting Cross. Even though the smaller had fallen asleep a while ago. Cross still seemed to process that he was being pet in his sleep, and he loved it, purring loudly non-stop.

Whenever Nightmare stopped petting him he would whine or whimper, wanting more of his touch.

Nightmare traced lightly over Cross' lightning scar with the back of his index finger, his mind lost in thought.

He's always ignored the adorable fluff ball before for reasons he can't even remember at the moment. Now that he's actually paying him some attention, he realised how much Cross loves him.

In the past, Nightmare simply touching him would cause his face to flush purple with blush. If he so much as smirked at him his soul would have gone crazy.

So having Nightmare pet Him?

He fainted.

After so much petting, Cross was suddenly down. Out like a light. In complete bliss.

Nightmare chuckled as he rubbed under Cross' jaw softly. He liked that spot. The Jaw, spine and collar bone were the spots that drove Cross crazy, making his body go completely limp for him, twitching occasionally when you rubbed it the right way.

Nightmare chuckled as Cross mewed in his sleep, like he was an actual cat or something.

Nightmare sighed softly. As much as he wanted to keep Cross asleep on his lap, he was hungry and craving some food. Anything would do at this point.

He gripped the smallers shoulder, shaking him softly. "Cross. Wake up."

Cross whined in denial and gripped onto Nightmare, burying his face in the slimy skeleton's chest, clearly not wanting to get up.

Nightmare sighed loudly and let his hand rub that bit at the base of Cross' spine. Cross pressed closer to him, blushing deeply as he opened an eye.

"S-Senpai?"

Nightmare went frisk faced for a moment thanks to the nickname, but brushed it off, planning on being nice to Cross for once to see his reaction.

"Cross I'm hungry. So get off."

Cross looked down sadly, uncurling himself and slipping of Nightmare's lap.

Nightmare sighed and pet the top of his skull, making Cross smile and pure softly before he stood up, rubbing his arm. "Mmm...Imma go to the bathroom..."

Nightmare nodded. "Do you want something to eat?"

Cross looked at him with innocent eyes. "Chocolate."

Nightmare rolled his eye and nodded. "Why am I not surprised?"

Cross giggled and got off the sofa, wandering over to the bathroom while Nightmare trudged over to the kitchen.

He picked up the empty cardboard box that had once contained the taco kit that Error had stole and glanced at the cheesy advertisement on the front of the box before dropping it in the recycling bin.

He walked over to the top left cupboard and opened it, smirking at the innocent boxes and packets of food laid out there.

Lately, Horror, Dust and Killer have all been breaking into Cross' chocolate stash and stealing all of his food.