Injections

❤️💜2k ALREADY?!!!? KAMSMSKKSLSLLSLSLSLSLLS
New goal - 11k💜❤️

"INK!" Error yelled as he ran forwards.

"ERROR WAIT!" Nightmare warned.

Too late.

Error slammed into the thick wall of glass, his legs buckling out from under him in shock as he fell back, Horror catching him before he slammed his head on the floor and got another concussion.

The guys pressed up against the glass, looking at the disturbing sight in front of them.

The six experiment tables were raised at a forty five degree angle, allowing them to see their terrified expressions as they struggled to break free of the restraints.

They all looked completely terrified, probably having never been so scared in their whole life.

Horror punched the glass forcefully in an attempt to get to the others. But that just resulted in Horror's knuckle letting out a large crack and Horror biting his sleeve to cut off a cry of pain.

The glass had no mark whatsoever.

Dust stood at the glass, looking at the terrified skeletons.

The straps keeping them down wrapped round their wrists,
Ankles, chest and halfway down the legs. The straps were leather, looking tight and harsh.

Blue looked at him and whimpered, his eyes wide and shocked, showing clearly his level of fear.

Dust's gaze swept across the room behind the glass, freezing and focusing on the small table that stood at the side of tho room, next to a door.

It had six injection needles layed out neatly in a row, each needle having a label on them.

He narrowed his eyes, trying to read what it said.

Blue...

Dust tensed and looked at the the others quickly. "Guys come here!"

The others scrambled over, looking at where Dust was pointing.

"Shit." Reaper muttered. "The crazy psycho's gonna inject them with something!"

As soon as those words left Reaper's mouth the door swung open and Sci stepped out, grinning.

"And that Reaper, is exactly what I'm going to do~"

Immediately at the sight of Sci the guys not strapped down launched at the glass, growling.

"LET THEM GO!" Killer yelled, banging his fist against the glass.

Sci chuckled darkly, walking over to the injection table and picking up the one labelled with Blue's name.

They all growled, Dust the loudest. "Don't you dare Sci..."

Sci only laughed at him in response, moving next to Blue, who was struggling desperately, his efforts clearly in vain.

Sci adjusted his glasses and glanced at Dust before sticking the needle into Blue's arm, waiting for a second then injecting it, the blue liquid entering the small skeletons body.

Blue whimpered and went limp, no longer struggling.

"BLUE!" Ink, Dream and Dust yelled, Dust trying to break through the glass while Ink and Dream struggled more.

Sci chuckled and pulled the injector out, before placing it down and picking up another with purple liquid, label name. Lust.