Life's Garden

Once through the portal, Dream Ink and Blue looked around in awe of the massive mansion their enemies lived in.

"How come your place is bigger than ours?!" Blue whined as he looked around, taking in all its dark features.

"Simply because we're better than you Bluey." Dust said with a smirk, making the smaller huff.

"That's not true! You're evil! The Star Sanses fight for all things good!"

Dust laughed and flicked Blue's skull. "Keep telling yourself that."

Blue winced and looked away, his cheeks faintly Blue. "I will keep telling myself that..."

Dust shrugged. "Fair enough."

At that moment a portal opened over by the door that led into the kitchen. Everyone instantly froze and looked over at it, curious and untrusting.

Nothing happened for a minute and Nightmare was just about to walk over when two figures tumbled out, falling in a tangle of limbs on top of each other, the portal closing behind them.

No one moved or said anything for a moment, the only sounds being ones of frustration as the two figures tried to untangle themselves.

At last they separated with a yelp, the larger of the two standing up and brushing them self off.

Killer looked at them and blinked before laughing. "Horror!"

Everyone went poker faced, looking at the figure stood up before realising that it was in fact him and laughed for not recognising him sooner.

Horror  rolled his eyes and leaned down to help the person next to him up.

It was Lust.

Nightmare smirked, pulling out the note. "We have all of us, the Star Sanses, the Slut....now we just need Geno and Reaper..."

Lust glared at Nightmare for his use of wording but brushed it off quickly. "So what is actually happening that needs me to be here for it?"

Horror shrugged making Lust face palm. "So you kidnapped me for no reason?"

"Wait! YOU KIDNAPPED HIM!?" All the others screeched, making both Horror and Lust wince.

"No!" Horror yelped. "I-I just kinda took him unwillingly!"

Everyone face palmed. "You just gave us the literal definition of kidnapping someone Horror..."

He groaned in frustration and shook his head. "Whatever. He's here now, and that's all that matters."

The others nodded. "Now we just have to get Geno and Reaper. Then we're set to go!"

Ink nodded, glancing at the note again, which was currently in his possession. "Well...Reaper will be in Reapertale, probably in life's garden with Tori...And there's a high chance that Geno will be there as well."

"Perfect!" Dust said, clapping his hands together. "Lets go hunt them down!"

Ink sighed, rolling his eyes as he opened a portal. "Remind me why I'm here again..."

Blue laughed, nudging him. "Because we know your curious about what Sci has. Also you see this as an opportunity to get closer to E–"

"ALRIGHT THAT'S ENOUGH!" Ink screeched as he shoved Blue through the portal. Blue let out a startled yelp followed by an "Oof!" As face planted at the other side.

Error looked at Ink questioningly. "What was he going to say...?"

Ink laughed nervously. "Uh Nothing! Hehe d-don't worry!"