Eve Of a Disaster

After three weeks, Bakugou's mom made him go back to school.

She said it was time. Bakugou knew it'd never be time.

He drifted.

Through school.

Class.

The days blended together. Everyday, absent of a small green haired boy, sitting in the back of the class.

People often said loneliness hurts. Bakugou had never believed that.

Until now.

When it was self imposed.

"He's called here at least six times." Yui said.

Midoriya shrugged the comment off and went back to his work, scrawling out potential escape routes from the ingenium agency, because this was a topic he really didn't feel like getting into right now.

"What's the deal with this guy anyway?" Yui brushed back her thin and dyed pink hair, and shifted her legs so that they were in a more comfterable postion.

"It's complicated." Midoriya replied, not taking his eyes off of his paper. "If we can open an access route through the vents..." He muttered to himself, a nervous habit of his high school days he hadn't quite shaken yet.

"Hey-" Yui placed her hand over the paper he was working on. Midoriya looked up.

"I'm trying to file an escape route for next weeks raid, if you don't mind."

"You'll have the rest of the week to do that boss, this is important."

Midoriya sighed. There was no getting out of this conversation.

"I'll fire you if you don't shut up."

"Sure you will. You've threatened me with that since you became the head honcho, and you haven't done it yet, soo..."

Midoriya felt the oncoming tension of a stress headache. He rubbed his forehead.

"There's no escaping this conversation, is there." He mumbled.

"Nope." Yui sat on the edge of his desk, and stared at him. "So... what's the deal with this Ground Zero dude anyway? You let him leave even after he saw you, which is a first. Come to think of it any hero seeing you is a first." Yui mused.

"He's... an acquaintance of mine." Midoriya divulged. "And that's all I'm going to tell you."

"Ohho, now I'm curious!" 

Midoriya turned to Yui, his death glare on full blast.

"If you don't have anything helpful to say, leave. I don't want to talk to him."

"Okay fine! Sheesh! He's just filling up my spam call page, and it's fucking obnoxious." Yui stood up to leave, but turned back.

"I don't think he's going to stop until he gets to talk to you."

"GO THE HELL AWAY." Yui barked a laugh, and slammed the door behind her.

Midoriya sighed. "I don't get paid enough for this shit." He mumbled.

"You don't get paid at all!" Yui yelled through the door.

"SHUT UP!" Midoriya roared.

It was going to be a long day.