Leave The Ramen Store Alone, Y'all Just Asked For Too Much Salt

Bakugou had to drive almost two hours to get to the place.

When Deku had mentioned the ramen place, Bakugou had agreed almost instantaneously. It was Deku after all.

But after the nervous adrenaline had faded, he realized how far away it was. And he'd be back in Deku's old neighborhood. What if someone recognized him? What if they called the cops?

Fuck, why was he worrying about that nerd? He could take care of himself. He was a criminal.

Well, he knew why.

Bakugou collapsed on a bench, the reality of the situation fully hitting him.

Fuck.

I'm in love with a criminal.

No, worse.

I'm in love with the enemy.

Three Days Before

The time was about one AM.

Bakugou had been up for hours, just pacing around his house. The anxious energy he'd been feeling since Deku had let him go hadn't gone away.

Why?

Why couldn't he just turn him in? He wasn't scared of him, so-

Oh.

Oh.

Oh hell no.

Bakugou collapsed onto the bed, the realization slamming into him harder then any punch.

I like Midoriya.

No, worse.

I'm in love with Midoriya.

Bakugou gulped.

Oh fuck.

Then, someone, wearing a ragtag assortment of winter clothes, approached the bench. They were wearing a sick mask, sunglasses, an old beanie, and a big red scarf. They kept walking towards Bakugou.

"Go away, I don't have any spare change." Bakugou grumbled.

Then, the figure pulled their glasses down.

"Ramen?" Midoriya asked, presenting two to-go bowls of ramen to him.

Bakugou choked on the inhale, sputtering, while Deku frantically asked him if he was alright, and eventually, Bakugou regained his composure.