You Know I Had To Do It To Him

The early sunlight filtered into Bakugou's room, gently waking him. He slowly got up, stretched, and rolled over, exercising his aching back muscles.

And then he almost laid on top of Midoriya.

Ahh. Right.

Images of last night flited back into his mind, images that make his face redden, just slightly.

If he told his eighth grade self that he'd be sleeping with Deku in about five years, younger him would probably kill himself out of embarrassment.

But things were different now.

Bakugou didn't realize that he was playing with Izuku's hair until Izuku rolled over to face him, and sliding to guide his hand away from his head.

"Didn't realize you liked it so much." Izuku murmured sleepily.

Bakugou's face went red, the soreness in his hips suddenly becoming very noticable.

"Although, considering how much you pulled at it last night, I shouldn't be surprised." Izuku made no motion to get up or run for the door, so Bakugou slowly slid back down.

"Should we get up?" Izuku asked softly.

Bakugou thought about this for a second. Then, he laid back down and turned towards Izuku. "I don't usually get up until ten on saturdays, so no. I'm a little tired anyways."

Izuku giggled a little bit. "Yeah, you kind of put me through the works last night." Bakugou couldn't help smiling at that.

So they laid next to each other, in a quiet, comfortable silence, letting the sun warm up the room. Not touching, simply letting fingertips brush, either side wanting to ruin the tranquility of this moment.

It was...nice.

Sort of a calm peace that Bakugou had missed, blazing through life too fast to stop and smell the roses. Deku was good at that. Just slowing everything down so they could look around and see the world they lived in.

Sex wasn't supposed to be this existential, right?

Damn Deku for making things more complicated than they needed to be.

Then, Bakugou's phone buzzed. Bakugou grumbled, and rolled to his side to pick the offending phone off his dresser.

"What is it?" Izuku murmured.

"It's Shitty-Hair." Bakugou grumbled.

"Who?"

"Kirishima." When Izuku still looked confused, Bakugou sighed. "Red Riot?" Instantly, Izuku's face lit up with recognition.

"What does he want?" Izuku asked.

"He wants to go to Narisawa for lunch. He needs to talk with me about something."

"What?"

Bakugou shrugged. "Hell if I know." Still, he knew he should probably get up.

Bakugou rolled out of bed. "Gonna take a fucking shower" He muttered. Then, Izuku squeaked.

"What, what's the problem-" Then, he saw that Izuku had his hands over his eyes, his face a brilliant shade of pink.

"You're not wearing anything-" Deku's voice came out as a terrified squeak.

"Izuku, you saw me enough naked last night, the damage is done." Still, Deku refused to take his hands off his face. Sighing, Bakugou walked back over to the bed.

"Stare all you want." Bakugou guided Deku's hands away from his face, noses brushing. "You've earned it."

Izuku didn't say anything. But he nodded like he understood, his face still incredibly red. Deku was a lot less seductive in the morning.

Bakugou turned to go into the bathroom, but Deku's quiet voice stopped him.

"Thank you, Kacchan." He murmured.

Bakugou turned back, confused. "What for?"

"For...not giving up on me." Deku quietly replied. "Even after all the stupid stuff I did."

Bakugou didn't say anything thing for a minute, he didn't know what to say. Finally, he sighed, and replied: "Right back at you."

When he got out of the shower, Izuku was gone.