My My, How The Tables Have Turned

"Parties suck." Bakugou grumbled, pulling at his tie. "Especially Galas like this."

"I hear you." Uraraka replied, slurping down what looked like her third shrimp cocktail.

"Uraraka, how many of those have you had."

"More then you." Uraraka hiccuped. "What can I say? I like shrimp."

"You're drunk as fuck."

"YOU'RE drunk as fuck." Uraraka slurred, face red. "Hey Bakubabe, has anyone ever told you you've got a nice ass?"

"Aaaand, that's my cue to take her home." Jirou interjected, grabbing her forearm. "C'mon, Ochako, lets go. Tsuyu's waiting for you."

"My girlfriennnnd..." Uraraka exclaimed, head loling in her right shoulder.

Bakugou sighed. This was what usually happened when Uraraka went to a party, which was why everyone usually tried to avoid taking her. But the whole agency was invited, to see the unveiling of Hatsume Industries latest and greatest achievement; a quirk enhancing machine.

Why they needed to host a huge party to tell everyone about something that could easily be told over an email was beyond Bakugou. Sue him, he was a little more introverted than everyone else and he hated parties.

Whatever.

"Nice place, huh?" Kirishima had somehow snuck up behind Bakugou, causing him to let out a little help and spill his punch down his shirt. "Oops." Kirishima laughed.

"Fuck off, you're not sorry." Bakugou grumbled. Kirishima smiled micheviously.

"Okay, maybe I'm not. So what? Enjoy yourself! We're supposed to be having fun." Kirishima nudged Bakugou's arm lightly, to try and incite a reaction. Balugou bit down on a smile.

"See! You're having fun!"

"I don't know what you're talking about." Bakugou stalked off and threw his punch in the trash, suspecting it was more then a little spiked.

Who knew that the Hatsune's had such a huge place. From the way Mei dressed, he thought she lived under a bridge, Bakugou mused, standing on the moonlight balcony.

Maybe parties wouldn't be so bad if he had someone to enjoy them with.

A certain, green-haired someone.

"Stop pining over him like a lovesick puppy," Bakugou grumbled to himself. "You have other people to hang out with, it's not like he's your only friend or something-"

"Who?" A voice issued from the shadows.

Bakugou almost dropped his cup.

Todoroki glared at him from the darkness, hetrochromic eyes narrowed in suspicion. Bakugou's palms began to sweat.

"Who are you talking about." Todoroki said, dangerously quiet. Bakugou gulped silently.

"No one - I was just going to look out here, and then I was going to go. So goodbye!" He turned to run for the balcony door but a strong hand grabbed the back of his collar and yanked him backwards.

"Nope." He growled. "You're not leaving until we have this conversation."

"Fuck off, asshole!" Bakugou shoved Todoroki's arm off in an attempt to get him to go away. "I already said, I'm not interested, Okay? Water under the bridge." Bakugou turned around again, but this time, Todoroki grabbed his forearm.

"Let go of me, you clingy, jealous asshole!"

"I'm not jealous!" Todoroki exclaimed, anger and desperation seeping through the cracks of his ice-cold facade. "I'm just worried!"