Every Love Has Its Lows

Midoriya woke up with a crick in his neck.

He'd slept on the right side of the bed, which wasn't where he normally slept, so maybe that explained it. Or was it because he didn't take his medication? Maybe a combination of both.

He rolled over to the left side to discover it was empty, the cold chilling him.

A note was perched on top of the pillow.

Went to work. Please don't eat anything and get out of my house by 9, so the neighbors don't suspect anything weird.

-B

Midoriya looked at the analog clock, eyes blurry from sleep. It read 10:30.

Midoriya sighed. Typical Bakugou not to leave a protein bar, at the very least, or something. The least he could do would be civil.

Midoriya slid out of the bed, feet curling at the sensation of the cold wooden floor. He was here, and he'd already broken one of Bakugou's rules. Might as well look around.

The (rapidly quieting) conscience in his head tugged his thoughts the other way, saying to him; this is a breach of privacy! Don't break his trust!

Midoriya was tempted.

Very, very tempted.

But he sighed, and slid out the back apartment window.

The problem was, someone had moved the fire escape, so instead of smoothly landing on it, Midoriya plummeted about twelve feet down, and fell on top of someone.

"Ow!" The pedestrian exclaimed. Midoriya dusted himself off, and turned to help the other person up.

And stared face-to-face with a familiar pair of green eyes.

"I...Izuku?" Inko Midoriya stuttered.

Bakugou poked at his ramen lamely. He'd just gotten on lunch break, but he wasn't super hungry. He was too busy thinking about what had transpired the night before.

1: He and Izuku could get along with no sexual tension involved, which was good, because it meant that neither side was just participating for the thrill of having an affair with someone who could kill/capture them.

2: The previous one? Not good. Not good at all.

See, Bakugou had figured Midoriya was only in it for the sex, and he thought of that of himself too. But now, it wasn't about blowing off some sexual steam.